Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
. . .

I see alot of character requests that people want Captain Booty Swag to make, hmmm...

Request:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Segtendo on October 08, 2011, 03:31:45 AM
I compared Layton to Phoenix and...
Layton's huge :srs:
Mind shrinking him a little?
Their is a size mod for him, which u can find in the folder.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


I know there's a size mod, Sorce.
He seems too big is what I'm saying.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


baby mario bros over IC with they´s hammer from Mario&Luigi RPG2
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Most of this requests are wack as [censored]. Just saying.

I'd love to see a Megaman X over Samus. You haven't vertex Samus before, so there you go.

Also, a Vergil revamp would be sexy as hell. The one you made is over Marth I believe?

Aqua revamp is a must. I'd love to see how she would turn out, with your skills now a days.

Phoenix over Zelda would be nice. There's another character you haven't vertexed before.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 08, 2011, 05:47:27 AM
Most of this requests are wack as [censored]. Just saying.

I'd love to see a Megaman X over Samus. You haven't vertex Samus before, so there you go.

Also, a Vergil revamp would be sexy as hell. The one you made is over Marth I believe?

Aqua revamp is a must. I'd love to see how she would turn out, with your skills now a days.

Phoenix over Zelda would be nice. There's another character you haven't vertexed before.

Drachma > X

=\

Has a big mechanical arm, is crusty as [censored], is a BADASS rendition of Captain Nemo from Moby [censored] (correct me if I got the name wrong), and has a Special attack called the mother[censored]ing HAND OF FATE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wZsVFPRXvs&feature=related

*Last move in the vid*

Too bad it's a tad underwhelming for it's name.



3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Well, remember.
It's Beyond's choice. We'll all love whatever he makes, even if it is obscure.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Request time?
Simple, make shadow.






Just kidding.
but seriously, why not making a revamp instead a request?

I've decided to say screw you to the Tire Rubber Black Kid Buu. It's holding me back. I'll do the Babidi Recolor next.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I was gonna suggest Robotnik from the AoSTH cartoon over Wario. But you said no Sonic characters so...

I'm gonna agree with IS and also suggest Phoenix/Jean Grey over Zelda.

IRON FIST OVER CAPTAIN FALCON!!  IT'S LIKE FALCON, BUT GREEN AND KUNG-FU LIKE!!

Oh by the way, what happened with Tekkaman Blade?  I'm not desperate for him at the moment by any means, but you were saying you were experience problems with one of his shoulders or something? 

Just curious that's all ;)

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 08, 2011, 08:48:54 AM
IRON FIST OVER CAPTAIN FALCON!!  IT'S LIKE FALCON, BUT GREEN AND KUNG-FU LIKE!!

Oh by the way, what happened with Tekkaman Blade?  I'm not desperate for him at the moment by any means, but you were saying you were experience problems with one of his shoulders or something? 

Just curious that's all ;)

I know model imports are glitchy as hell, but in my opinion, if you want Tekkaman Blade, import is the way to go.

This was you can use Voltekka in PSA rather than being stuck with only his blade weapon.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Open for suggestions, huh?
Well, in that case...

Revamp Isaac!
...Though I could as well try that myself you decide to don't.

Other than that...
Dunban!
Maybe he could work on Snake? I mean, he would be tall enough... only downside is that Snake has no sword. But still.


The Eggplant Wizard from Kid Icarus? :D
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.