Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
raiden? are u there raiden?
RAAAAIIIIIDEEEEN!!!!

(read like that sargent from metal gear solid)


well, since slippy isn't going to win...

GO PICHU!
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


December 02, 2010, 03:57:18 AM #948 Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 04:07:39 AM by Wolfric
Second to download! (Lyndis) Gotta try this out now!!

Lyn released. Isaac wins; I'll have a new poll up soon. ;D

Just in time(?) for the new Golden Sun. o_o...

Wow beyond, are you sure that Lyn is not the model imported over Link? awesome hack dude, it really looks great.

Isaac won! :)

I can't believe that Isaac won with only one vote.  I love Pichu, but not nearly as much as Isaac, so I'm really happy that he was the winner.  Hope that you include some cool characters on your next poll.

Also, I just DL'd Lyn and she looks spectacular!  Very nice job, BeyondYou.  You never fail to impress.

i hate slipy, y did my brother want him 2 win? i wantd saky to win...
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Well of course his hack is awesome... He's a GOD!

My excitement for Isaac is at a baseline. I played the first one a little, but really couldn't get into it. I'm sure if I gave it more of a chance I would though.

If he is over pit, how are you going to deal with the whole wings/flying thing? Is he just going to have invisible wings and have a blue wing aura during his up-B i like the Sora hack?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: BeyondYou on December 02, 2010, 04:05:23 AM
Lyn released.

WOOHOO! Off to download! XD

Quote from: BeyondYou on December 02, 2010, 04:05:23 AMIsaac wins

...Really? Wow you people are desperate when it comes to hating, huh? Not that that's anything new, but still. -_-'

Luckily, I like Isaac. Don't know a thing about him, never played Golden Sun, never will, but I like him. XD

Looking forward to seeing him done. Who is he gonna be over? :3


I thinck he said pit
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.