Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Added updated progress on Mickey. Currently doing the KH design. Texture not done yet.

The new preview looks great!!
I'm surprised how well this is coming out

if you can pull this off, then anything is possible with vertex hacking


Quote from: Segtendo on September 12, 2010, 03:53:13 AM
Dude, how did you get Kid Goku v2's shirt to not mirror?
Did you follow dingo's tutorial?

I just vertexed out the portions that were mirrored. If that makes sense. >.>

Quote from: hypermetalsonic on September 12, 2010, 05:00:47 PM
The new preview looks great!!
I'm surprised how well this is coming out

if you can pull this off, then anything is possible with vertex hacking
Thanks man. ;D

I'm still surprised that people didn't think that Mario was a good choice for Mickey.

so, what are you planning to do next? or are you already working on something else?
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: milliondollarmistake on September 12, 2010, 09:16:39 PM
so, what are you planning to do next? or are you already working on something else?


I'm still working on Mickey. >.>

I haven't decided what Imma do next.

I have 2 ideas for ya :

ReDead over Ganondorf
Ingo over Luigi

YOU SHOULD REVAMP RAY MKIII
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


lol I know
Sanji: One Piece (will find a pic if needed)
Sakura or/and Ino: (there's already one over peach but it's meh.)
A Girl Ganondorf xD (no like literally a girl lol not just a vertex edit so he has boobs X_X)

3D gameandwatch
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:srs:

I know you guys are trying to help, but I don't take suggestions. >.> Also 3D Gameandwatch is impossible to do without being glitchy.



BeyondYou should make Donald and Goofy in their Kingdom Hearts clothes. :af:
Good job, man.

I think mikey is going to be in the blog
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.