Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Seriously BeyondYou, your stuff is amazing!
You keep 1-uping your self with every new project xD

You modeled Mario into a fricken mouse!! And it looks so legit!
You must had past history with 3d model... Or did you just get into when this Brawl hacking came around?

And I would like to see you and Pik work together sometime. You both are top-tiers when it comes to vertexing.




September 17, 2010, 04:21:31 AM #229 Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 04:30:56 AM by hypermetalsonic
Turned out great!
Nvm what I said bout mouth.. xD

You work so fast ... Guess that makes me 2nd download? <_<"


whats kingdom hearts about? I just saw some videos of mickey in it and tron. whats all that about?
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



but tron isn't disney OR final fantasy
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oh dude, you know what would be epic? XD
Have the main character (who's name still escapes me) over pokemon trainer, then have goofy, donald and micky over the pokemon XD


Quote from: milliondollarmistake on September 17, 2010, 05:45:10 AM
but tron isn't disney OR final fantasy

Tron is a Disney production, just like The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Quote from: Fen on September 17, 2010, 04:19:35 PM
Quote from: milliondollarmistake on September 17, 2010, 05:45:10 AM
but tron isn't disney OR final fantasy

Tron is a Disney production, just like The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Wasn't there a cartoon called Tron also, or something like it? I seem to remember something close to it in 2002-2005 it was on boomerang for a while.

Personally I think they should redo Nightmare Before Chrismas, perhaps in a Digital CGI type animation with Jack black being the pumpkin king and robbin williams as the Oggy Boogy man XDor whatever that huge sack-guy's name was lol

i never knew tron was disney. damn.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


looks good but not really interested in mickey in ssbb lol
*Waits patiently for zero v2
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.