Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Preview...

Need to add spikes to mask and some other stuff. Will be released soon.

Quote from: BeyondYou on September 20, 2010, 11:09:25 PM
Preview...

Need to add spikes to mask and some other stuff. Will be released soon.

lol He should have his fluit thing as an artical for his taunt. I mean he could hop around and play a  few notes on it or something XP

new skull kid looks epic. ;D u shud revamp zero, nightemare, or siegfred next. ;)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Aww, sweet. Skull Kid's mask is better than before.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Yeah man so much better than the first version.

Now this actually looks like Skull Kid.

Amazing job!


September 21, 2010, 03:10:32 AM #262 Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 03:12:04 AM by milliondollarmistake
 :af: I suggest you to make toonlinks windwaker into the flute. then it wouldn't look like skull kid stole it from link when you taunt.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Man, I love your work. Some of the greatest hacks on this site.
Just one very small issue on Goku though... His red palette has a slightly less saturated skin than the others, but the eye files are the same, and when he blinks it can get pretty noticeable.
Not really such a big thing, but since other than that the texture is already perfect, I thought I should point it out.

More previews, with and without mask. Almost done. ;D


Quote from: lucas_irineu on September 21, 2010, 02:54:23 PM
Man, I love your work. Some of the greatest hacks on this site.
Just one very small issue on Goku though... His red palette has a slightly less saturated skin than the others, but the eye files are the same, and when he blinks it can get pretty noticeable.
Not really such a big thing, but since other than that the texture is already perfect, I thought I should point it out.

Oh thanks man, I never realized that. I'll fix it when I get the time.

he looks creepy with out his mask, how is the lantern coming a long? are you going to make his windwaker into a flute?
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nice skull kid! some one really needs to make a moveset when this comes out
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

September 21, 2010, 09:22:43 PM #268 Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 09:30:49 PM by Marty Mcfly
Nice, but fix the texture stretching on his right eye. (our right) I also think that his textures are too saturated, though they have some excellent detail.

Those points are nitpicking, but I just want to make sure you can eliminate easy stuff before you release him. Because then it'd be perfect!

Do you also intend to move those hat parts out of the mask?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: milliondollarmistake on September 21, 2010, 09:15:22 PM
he looks creepy with out his mask, how is the lantern coming a long? are you going to make his windwaker into a flute?


I haven't started the lantern yet. Also only the maskless version will have a lantern for reasons that I don't feel like explaining. But yea, it shouldn't be a big deal.

And if I have time before the release, Imma replace his wind waker with a flute.

Quote from: Marty Mcfly on September 21, 2010, 09:22:43 PM
Nice, but fix the texture stretching on his right eye. (our right) I also think that his textures are too saturated, though they have some excellent detail.

Do you also intend to move those hat parts out of the mask?
Actually there's stretching on both eyes, I guess it's the angle. I'll fix that xD

I did the hat before I did the mask so I didn't think about where the mask would be and it took a bunch of patches to get the hat to look right, doesn't look that bad in game though, so it might be one of those things I let slide.

The texture still needs some tweaks, but I usually do that last. So yea. >.>


But thanks man, I really respect your opinion.  ;D