Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
can't wait till it's done!
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Me neither, bro.


This is a major improvement over v1.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



holy crap your fast!
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Awesome work Beyondyou ! Someone should really make a Skull Kid now !

your skull kid is gonna work whit mask whitout using a PSA?

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s


I'm definitely looking forward to putting those upgraded Skull Kids into Brawl. I've even already made CSPs for them...  ;)



I need opinions. Too unsaturated? Mask size okay? Feedback please. ;D


looks good! missing the spikes but I know you'll get around to it.  Is the lantern giving some trouble?
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The spikes are right there lol

Anyways, I feel that you desaturated it a bit too much. I'm growing to like it this way, but you should at least make the mask its original color. (almost looks like a TP style MM Skull Kid!)

Could we get a side view? That was something that needed major improvements in v1, but this is amazing.


edit: the new colors definitely grew on me.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


really? *takes a closer look* OH YEAH! there they are!
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yeah bro give it some more saturation. I know you want it to look like it's from Brawl, but I think it looks a bit unsaturated like you said.

Everything else looks amazing though, sick in game pic!

I'm tweaking the texture right now. Also, I'm away from my Wii, but here's a side pic. I didn't use his face to make the mask this time around. It's actually his back shield and sheathe.

And if you're wondering why there's a break in the chain design on his hat is because theres really bad stretching there. >.> Thanks for the feedback. ;D