Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 10, 2010, 05:28:52 AM
Eternal yoshi is doing Lyn right now, and it's more than just a vertex >_>

That's what I'm saying. I'm grabbing Lyn as soon as she's out because it's an actual import, not a vertex, so obviously it's more accurate.

I'm actually really surprised that Lyn is winning this. I guess I'm completely out of touch these days with video game popularity but I really would have thought she would have been the least popular character here :P. Just goes to show how much I know about that stuff lol.

Ryu or scizor.... That is not fair man.... not fair....

for lols

I'm not psychic, but I'm pretty sure Nightmare is going to win, no doubt about it.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Aafyre on November 10, 2010, 08:11:37 AM
I'm actually really surprised that Lyn is winning this. I guess I'm completely out of touch these days with video game popularity but I really would have thought she would have been the least popular character here :P. Just goes to show how much I know about that stuff lol.

Well she's already an assist trophy and a lot of people been waiting for her to be made into an actual character.

Out of everyone on that poll, Ryu is probably the most popular, but then again who does he fight like?

Quote from: milliondollar mistake on November 10, 2010, 08:26:03 AM
I'm not psychic, but I'm pretty sure Nightmare is going to win, no doubt about it.

You must be high.

what? it's a little climb to the top sure, but he'll win. even though I don't know who or what he is doesn't matter.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This Vertex would go over 1 character, 1 slot, and on Marth, I'm actually expecting this one more than the import, though, the import will also be nice, but that'd mean replacing Link, or am I wrong? And even if that's not the case, that Lyn is still far away from being completed.

Terra, I'm a sucker for KH :/
Studying Game Artist.

Quote from: Wolfric on November 10, 2010, 01:13:49 PM
This Vertex would go over 1 character, 1 slot, and on Marth, I'm actually expecting this one more than the import, though, the import will also be nice, but that'd mean replacing Link, or am I wrong? And even if that's not the case, that Lyn is still far away from being completed.
Yoshi said he'd have an at least an alpha ready sometime soon(Though not in the next week or so lol but it seemed like he was making progress ) he's just polishing up some of the animations from what he said in his thread, "unless anyone likes panty shots" I believe were his exact words. So just be patient, you know it's gonna b awesome :D

I know, I said it over there, but a while ago he said he only have the Wait, Running and Walking animations, animating takes a long time, and this one will come faster and pretty much accurrated knowing BeyondYou! I'm just anxious for both projects, really.

Didn't Beyond do Nightmare already?
Unless you plan on revamping it...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



I can't wait to see a in game preview of Raiden.

Been working on this. Felt like it would be timely.....

[spoiler]

Now THAT'S Zero.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]