Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
<_< This is what happens when I don't get sleep. I make random crap. xD He'll probably be released later today.



Quote from: TheCharmander on December 04, 2010, 02:17:57 PM
Ryu?
I love you man. :af:
And can you tell me if you have windows 7?
I've been looking for a 3ds max that works on it for days. D:

Nah. I use XP. : /


Looking good, one of your better hacks.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


If you could do goku over lucario.... some times I feel like beauty from bobobo with what you and the legendary team can do. O_O

What about goku on pit?

for lols

Quote from: King Of Hearts on December 04, 2010, 08:39:42 PM
If you could do goku over lucario.... some times I feel like beauty from bobobo with what you and the legendary team can do. O_O

What about goku on pit?

Didn't someone ask that before? : / Uhhh. ..Whatever.

I probaly could attempt Goku on Pit, but I don't want to. His moveset is way off with the swords and stuff, he's too short, and his voice annoys me.

Quote from: Hollow on December 04, 2010, 03:12:21 PM
Finsh Raiden!!!!

^this^
sorry for repeating myself this much, but as i see u will release like 4 mods before raiden?

also i have a question, how do u make the textures? cuz i dont understand why they look so creepy before u finish them...

Quote from: BeyondYou on December 04, 2010, 08:45:52 PM
His moveset is way off with the swords and stuff, he's too short, and his voice annoys me.

Exactly. That would completely kill the epicness of Goku.

Also, Isaac is looking sick man.

Although, on a random note... Lucario's voice actor is Goku's... But make him on whoever. XD

Quote from: jokekid on December 04, 2010, 08:47:07 PM
Quote from: Hollow on December 04, 2010, 03:12:21 PM
Finsh Raiden!!!!

^this^
sorry for repeating myself this much, but as i see u will release like 4 mods before raiden?

also i have a question, how do u make the textures? cuz i dont understand why they look so creepy before u finish them...


<_< Imma probably just drop Raiden. I don't have the patience to work on his texture.

Regarding how I make textures, I usually start out using 3DS Maxs texture projection to give me something to work with (if I have the model for the character I'm making, of course) and then just tweak and clean it up in GIMP.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 04, 2010, 08:53:48 PM
Although, on a random note... Lucario's voice actor is Goku's... But make him on whoever. XD
You guys keep talking like he already won. XD It's not over 'til it's over.


Heh, I'm not saying I want him, I voted for Aqua myself, but Goku's chances are high of winning, that's why I said anything about him... As a matter of fact, I'm not a fan of DBZ. <_<;

Do Goku over Lucario since there's a Gokario PSA on Lucario.

I would almost make fake accs to asure aqua's winning, but I don't wanna go that low.
Studying Game Artist.

I would be mad happy with either Aqua or Goku. If he doesn't win on this poll, he sure as hell is winning on StarWaffle's poll. He's like 20 votes away from everyone else.

December 04, 2010, 11:37:29 PM #1064 Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 11:39:03 PM by King Of Hearts
Quote from: BeyondYou on December 04, 2010, 08:45:52 PM
Quote from: King Of Hearts on December 04, 2010, 08:39:42 PM
If you could do goku over lucario.... some times I feel like beauty from bobobo with what you and the legendary team can do. O_O

What about goku on pit?

Didn't someone ask that before? : / Uhhh. ..Whatever.

I probaly could attempt Goku on Pit, but I don't want to. His moveset is way off with the swords and stuff, he's too short, and his voice annoys me.

Yea the only thing I thought of was pit can fly :p But I really want to see goku over lucario. Project M lucario def has the speed and power up abilities of a DBZ fighter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXiIA91_DEQ

and so I saw this earlier today and realized that your finally going to make that happen ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mtFZfe6q_E&feature=related

But still... I miss saki ;A;

for lols