Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: jokekid on December 17, 2010, 06:53:51 PM
the fun fact is that my reply was intended to stop it, not to cause more replies... xD
anyway, it goes to everybody who posted more than one reply about the same thing...

I know that feeling. XD

Just needs texture work and then release.





You should do a Chrono V2 on Isaac. Looks awesome so far, looks like the offical art.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I think Crono is perfect as is. I love brawling as him even though I've never played a Chronno Trigger game.

Isaac Looks great man, I have one last open spot for Pit, and this is for sure going on there.

Isaac for the win...even though I have never played a Golden Sun Game....T__T

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Krystal AND Goku?
Win. I'm rooting for Goku.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



So goku is finally coming to brawl, someone should make a PSA!

also dude hope you finish Krystal, your probably the only one who can pull it off besides mariokart64n.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: BeyondYou on December 18, 2010, 05:08:48 AM
Isaac released!

lol you must really like this hack cause usually you say "Released..." or even better "It's released.."

I'll take the time to look at your older posts and quote them lol tomorrow will be the day.

On another note, Isaac is the [censored] man. Played as him earlier and it was mad cool. Great job once again.

Happy Birthday!
(Do you have Birthday? theres a piece of cake on your profile)


Isaac kicks ass, and am still amazed how awesome it looks. Goku, Krystal, this is too much awesome to handle!!!

Error
C:\brain\system32\awesome_understanding.dll
Too much awesome to comprehend.
Exploding imminent.

Press OK to wipe brains off of ceiling.

Also happy 18th birthday BeyondYou
:af2:


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Man you HAVE to finish that Krystal wow. That [censored] looks so epic.

Is that Wolf who it's over?