Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Not really, considering he's asking BeyonYou to make a vertex, and Im telling him a solution on how to do it himself...

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on December 24, 2010, 03:51:16 PM
Not really, considering he's asking BeyonYou to make a vertex, and Im telling him a solution on how to do it himself...
Yeah he may to it itself but he's asking BeyondYou for making a good quality Pain. Also your replying all the question that goes to BeyondYou ,not to you.

Beyond, I am amazed for that awesome vertex of Goku, is amazing. Also what happened to Raiden?
When are you planning do make Zero? ;D

Quote from: renkaken on December 24, 2010, 04:42:31 PM
Quote from: SSJCerious on December 24, 2010, 03:51:16 PM
Not really, considering he's asking BeyonYou to make a vertex, and Im telling him a solution on how to do it himself...
Yeah he may to it itself but he's asking BeyondYou for making a good quality Pain. Also your replying all the question that goes to BeyondYou ,not to you.
Beyond, I am waiting for that awesome vertex of Goku, is amazing. Also what happened to Raiden?


I don't mean to keep you waiting too long. xD I went back and revertexed his chest again so that pushed it back some more plus some other tweaks. Also, I said earlier that I dropped Raiden; I don't have the patience to fix the texture on him.

Hey Beyond, would you like me to send you the import model of sasuke? I figured it would be a good point of reference compared to simple pictures.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on December 24, 2010, 05:02:07 PM
Hey Beyond, would you like me to send you the import model of sasuke? I figured it would be a good point of reference compared to simple pictures.


Yes, please. That'd help out a lot, it'll speed up the process and help me make it more accurate.



Quote from: jokekid on December 24, 2010, 08:40:13 PM
will we have goku for christmas? ^^


Yes. Goku will be ready for Christmas. I know I said I was going to release him a few times before, but this time I'm sure. xD

Nice!  Looking forward to it.  Definitely a nice Christmas present from the king!


Dammit. I'm leaving before I get the chance to play as Goku. :(

*sobs*
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Merry Christmas BeyondYou. Looking forward to the release, and for Sasuke.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Goku looking good playa.

Well I'm guessing you're release him tonight at midnight, when it's technically Christmas?

Goku time!