Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
December 27, 2010, 04:08:52 AM #1455 Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 04:10:05 AM by lord_of_hell
SARUKAI YEAH!!!!!

now make a kenshiro for CF :D




How dare you, those of you not knowing the definition of "swag"

Beyond has a lot of it, and I voted for "OVER 9000"

[/Vegeta]



Hopefully this will be a good krystal texture >_>

Swag To The MAXIMUM! you are seriously A vertex god! ;D ;D ;D

[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

to the maximum myself. Beyond just gets better and better now.

for lols


Are you sure you're not just a really good porter who ports everything without a single flaw?

K, I'm back to hacks. Preview of Sasuke added.


Quote from: Hax on December 27, 2010, 08:06:11 PM
Are you sure you're not just a really good porter who ports everything without a single flaw?



XD

Is great you are back beyond, and with such great news. Even if I don't really like naruto that sasuke looks great, keep up the great job.

Yay, you're back! And Sasuke is in progress! :af2:

Also I was checking out Fade's Naruto PSA thread, and saw you say that you may work on the Naruto vertex. Are you seriously considering working on it, or were you just kinda throwing that out there?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on December 29, 2010, 04:27:02 AM
Yay, you're back! And Sasuke is in progress! :af2:

Also I was checking out Fade's Naruto PSA thread, and saw you say that you may work on the Naruto vertex. Are you seriously considering working on it, or were you just kinda throwing that out there?


I'm most likely gonna work on it. I mean, it's just the hair and face I want to redo. Shouldn't be too hard or take too long to do.

Fangirls are going to swarm from every hole in every country and New Jersey once this is released. XD


December 29, 2010, 05:00:18 AM #1469 Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 05:02:27 AM by SSJCerious
Hey Beyond, hows Sasuke?
*Looks at preview*
:patrick:
O...M...G...
Looking like the import, GREAT JOB!!!!
Are you gonna move the sheath? Or add the belt?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601