Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Quote from: GameWatching on January 01, 2011, 09:10:40 PM
yet,
another taste of blood  :srs:
ITS NOT BLOOD, WHEN THE TEXTURE ISNT FINISHED, THAT IS HOW IT IS VIEWED.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Man Beyond, I need some of your epicness. You just don't quit :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SSJCerious on January 01, 2011, 09:16:07 PM
Quote from: GameWatching on January 01, 2011, 09:10:40 PM
yet,
another taste of blood  :srs:
ITS NOT BLOOD, WHEN THE TEXTURE ISNT FINISHED, THAT IS HOW IT IS VIEWED.
First of all, he was joking.
Second of all, you cannot post a post that has all capital letters.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

I wonder how Megaman Zero Zero would turn out in the hands of Beyond ;D

Quote from: Soul on January 01, 2011, 09:17:23 PM
Quote from: SSJCerious on January 01, 2011, 09:16:07 PM
Quote from: GameWatching on January 01, 2011, 09:10:40 PM
yet,
another taste of blood  :srs:
ITS NOT BLOOD, WHEN THE TEXTURE ISNT FINISHED, THAT IS HOW IT IS VIEWED.
First of all, he was joking.
Second of all, you cannot post a post that has all capital letters.
I was i supposed to know hes joking if he has the srs face?
Also, the period isnt in capitol :af:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 01, 2011, 09:19:51 PM
Quote from: Soul on January 01, 2011, 09:17:23 PM
Quote from: SSJCerious on January 01, 2011, 09:16:07 PM
Quote from: GameWatching on January 01, 2011, 09:10:40 PM
yet,
another taste of blood  :srs:
ITS NOT BLOOD, WHEN THE TEXTURE ISNT FINISHED, THAT IS HOW IT IS VIEWED.
First of all, he was joking.
Second of all, you cannot post a post that has all capital letters.
I was i supposed to know hes joking if he has the srs face?
Also, the period isnt in capitol :af:
When he says stuff like that with his :srs: face, usually he's just making a joke out of it.

About the period thing... FFFUU-
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Feedback: Maybe you should lower his head a millimeter because it looks kind of like a long neck. Also, I hope you manage to get that leg thing! :D

It's awesome so far.

^Naruto does have an abnormally large neck. Put his animations over sasuke, youll see what i mean.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601



Beyond, I think it's time you stopped lying to us.
-ahem- Gentlemen, BeyondYou is not actually vertexing these models.
They are all OBVIOUSLY imported models, made by professionals, which he wants us to believe were vertexed by him.
That is all.


sasuke has 100 dls!!!
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

can't wait for your naruto! Mine kinda sucked so I hope you can make a better one and from the looks of it it looks loads better!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make