Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Dattebayo!  ;D

And yes, he is more annoying then older Naruto.

 
Question: Evil?

Every 
Villian 
Is 
Lemons 
:srs:

Answer: :srs:



i have one question for sir beyond...
why lemons?
i already said i prefer the air apples in ur previous poll...

This topic is full of references xD

Quote from: jokekid on January 02, 2011, 12:47:10 AM
BELIEVE IT!!!!!

xD
had to let that 0ne out...
[Naruto Comedy by LK reference]

and E.V.I.L :af: [spongebob reference]

Awesome work BeyondYou, Sasuke is awesome ! ^^



Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 02, 2011, 12:33:24 AM
LOL @ the spongebob poll.

Don't ever stop making these polls BeyondDrake.

Also, what happened to Krystal?
BeyondDrake nah he's BeyondWayne :P! lol
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son



Maybe just put the arm scroll above his shoulder. I would still like it part of him. Also for the leg thing Naruto has a black band between the white bandage stuff... on the outside of his pants... why does he have that on again? Anyway the hair is looking much better, can't wait.

...I chose "Is."


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

I just want to know, is the headband fixable (the symbol and size)?

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on January 02, 2011, 03:12:34 AM
Maybe just put the arm scroll above his shoulder. I would still like it part of him. Also for the leg thing Naruto has a black band between the white bandage stuff... on the outside of his pants... why does he have that on again? Anyway the hair is looking much better, can't wait.

...I chose "Is."

The arm scroll is gone now.... oh well. And I don't know why he has that on. : [

Quote from: ds22 on January 02, 2011, 03:23:44 AM
I just want to know, is the headband fixable?


What do you mean by fixable? This is what I have so far with his headband, I'm not done yet though.



Quote from: BeyondYou on January 02, 2011, 12:37:26 AM

It's on my list of things to do. I probably should do her next since she's actually started and all...

If you do her next, I will worship you like these Naruto fanboys.

Hey, Beyond the model is perfect! Can you just center the Hidden Leaf Symbol on his head band?

O_O
It looks like a model import.
I'm starting to think that you are a perfect model porter since it's that good :>.>:
lol, I'm not mad.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 02, 2011, 05:23:12 AM
O_O
It looks like a model import.
I'm starting to think that you are a perfect model porter since it's that good :>.>:
lol, I'm not mad.
Old joke is old.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.