Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: BeyondYou on January 03, 2011, 09:13:51 PM
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 03, 2011, 07:53:59 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on January 03, 2011, 07:52:15 PM
Moar Krystal progress:

http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/9301/20110103144551.png

That's looking good so far. Are you starting with her look from Assault?


Yea. lol

I don't think I could pull off her Adventures look, cuz the normals would make it look like she has seams and crap on her body. I actually prefer the Adventures look, but the Assault look would probably come out better imo.

dude that krystal looks so amazing, when do you think you will release it?

also  i have her ripped adventures textures, i migtht give the adventures one a go if you finish this one.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 03, 2011, 10:22:19 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on January 03, 2011, 09:13:51 PM
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 03, 2011, 07:53:59 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on January 03, 2011, 07:52:15 PM
Moar Krystal progress:

http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/9301/20110103144551.png

That's looking good so far. Are you starting with her look from Assault?


Yea. lol

I don't think I could pull off her Adventures look, cuz the normals would make it look like she has seams and crap on her body. I actually prefer the Adventures look, but the Assault look would probably come out better imo.

dude that krystal looks so amazing, when do you think you will release it?

also  i have her ripped adventures textures, i migtht give the adventures one a go if you finish this one.


It's still too early for me to really say when I'll have it released. But I'm thinking thursday or friday if this thing exports easy.

Hey BeyondYou, you know who you should totally make?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Seriously though, that Krystal hack is looking great.  Keep up the good work.

So, how did you do the arms and make them blend with body BY? I'm curious for future reference...

-and because another person on the forum is making his own version of Krystal...If anyone makes fun of him for it, I'll report you. :srs:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

OM G

finally a non-blocky styled krystal :af2: :D

This gives me an excuse to revamp my krystal psa :)
Please tell me it's over someone other than fox :l

Quote from: Velen on January 04, 2011, 12:49:02 AM
So, how did you do the arms and make them blend with body BY? I'm curious for future reference...

-and because another person on the forum is making his own version of Krystal...If anyone makes fun of him for it, I'll report you. :srs:

What do you mean? You just line up the vertex points straight across and make sure the texture is seamless between the different parts.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 04, 2011, 01:18:22 AM
OM G

finally a non-blocky styled krystal :af2: :D

This gives me an excuse to revamp my krystal psa :)
Please tell me it's over someone other than fox :l

<_<

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*sigh

Oh well, at least now I don't have to put

Synchronous timer: 1
Generate artical Zero

in every action anymore.....

Quote from: BeyondYou on January 04, 2011, 01:30:20 AM
Quote from: Velen on January 04, 2011, 12:49:02 AM
So, how did you do the arms and make them blend with body BY? I'm curious for future reference...

-and because another person on the forum is making his own version of Krystal...If anyone makes fun of him for it, I'll report you. :srs:

What do you mean? You just line up the vertex points straight across and make sure the texture is seamless between the different parts.

Let me be more specific: What did you do to the jacket?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

You're probably one of the best vertex hackers I've seen here. I really love your works. I think i'm using most of them. :P

Can't wait to see more of that Krystal. (If there are some furries around here, they must be extatic, right now ! :P)

(I think Velen is talking about a possible bone issue with the jacket ?)

Quote from: The Smart Guy on January 04, 2011, 02:58:39 AM
You're probably one of the best vertex hackers I've seen here. I really love your works. I think i'm using most of them. :P

Can't wait to see more of that Krystal. (If there are some furries around here, they must be extatic, right now ! :P)

(I think Velen is talking about a possible bone issue with the jacket ?)

Yeah, the other person mentioned in my last post tried using the jacket and it caused a bone problem when he shoots the gun with B. (It fires upwards)

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302





It looks good so far
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


More progress...

I hope this sh*t exports easy. >__> But I have a feeling the animations are gonna f*ck it up though.



i have a lil question, where the F*CK is relax...?
cuz i cant find it anywhere...
(talking about 3ds max 8)