Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: jokekid on January 04, 2011, 09:11:01 PM
i have a lil question, where the F*CK is relax...?
cuz i cant find it anywhere...
(talking about 3ds max 8)


It should be in the modifier list.


Damn, lookin' great so far Beyond. Nice work. :3

But I'm gonna say this because I haven't seen anybody whine about it yet. XD

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ehh, maybe a little. Her boobs weren't THAT big.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 05, 2011, 03:39:27 PM
Ehh, maybe a little. Her boobs weren't THAT big.

umm yes they were...kinda... I'd put her inbetween C and D cup to be honest >_>

I think crystals looking fine so far.
also i noticed travis touchdown revamp on your list.
are you going to go for his no more heros paradise look?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Is Krystel over Fox
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

After Crystal, I demand Chuck Norris over Captain Falcon or Snake.


Quote from: Hollow on January 06, 2011, 12:07:42 PM
After Crystal, I demand Chuck Norris over Captain Falcon or Snake.

Correction, Kenshiro over CF and Chuck Norris over Snake.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


*looks at poll*
Some people don't have a sense of humor :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


BeyondYou clearly took the cookie jar :P
I dont really like Kyrstal but the vertex is looking pretty darn good, keep it up.

My jar is full of mangos :>.>:
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son