Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Hey beyond Krystal is looking amazing ;D
but don't you mind doing a Darth Vader (or Roy) Revamp?
Your skills are more advanced than before.
I see your level 22 in goldenye, im only 13  :laugh:

I would like to see a Roy revamp before Darth Vader.
And BTW, your Krystal looks awesome.

Quote from: renkaken on January 07, 2011, 02:46:09 PM
Hey beyond Krystal is looking amazing ;D
but don't you mind doing a Darth Vader (or Roy) Revamp?
Your skills are more advanced than before.
I see your level 22 in goldenye, im only 13  :laugh:

I was thinking about doing Darth Vader again... over Ike cuz he has an actual sword and such. But he's not a priority at the moment for a revamp.

I would definitely do a Roy v3, if I can get my hands on his melee model. Vertexing off of pics is hard especially when there's so few decent pics of Roy in melee.

Yea, I play Goldeneye a lot. xD

Quote from: BeyondYou v2 on January 07, 2011, 02:52:56 PM
Quote from: renkaken on January 07, 2011, 02:46:09 PM
Hey beyond Krystal is looking amazing ;D
but don't you mind doing a Darth Vader (or Roy) Revamp?
Your skills are more advanced than before.
I see your level 22 in goldenye, im only 13  :laugh:

I was thinking about doing Darth Vader again... over Ike cuz he has an actual sword and such. But he's not a priority at the moment for a revamp.

I would definitely do a Roy v3, if I can get my hands on his melee model. Vertexing off of pics is hard especially when there's so few decent pics of Roy in melee.

Yea, I play Goldeneye a lot. xD

Darth Vader revamp would be cool, Travis Touchdown v3 would be sick, Roy v3 idk, theres already good roys out there... btw how goes Krystal?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: BeyondYou v2 on January 07, 2011, 02:52:56 PM
Quote from: renkaken on January 07, 2011, 02:46:09 PM
Hey beyond Krystal is looking amazing ;D
but don't you mind doing a Darth Vader (or Roy) Revamp?
Your skills are more advanced than before.
I see your level 22 in goldenye, im only 13  :laugh:

I was thinking about doing Darth Vader again... over Ike cuz he has an actual sword and such. But he's not a priority at the moment for a revamp.

I would definitely do a Roy v3, if I can get my hands on his melee model. Vertexing off of pics is hard especially when there's so few decent pics of Roy in melee.

Yea, I play Goldeneye a lot. xD
You should ask KTH or GameWatching i think they know how to import models from meele.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 07, 2011, 03:06:53 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou v2 on January 07, 2011, 02:52:56 PM
Quote from: renkaken on January 07, 2011, 02:46:09 PM
Hey beyond Krystal is looking amazing ;D
but don't you mind doing a Darth Vader (or Roy) Revamp?
Your skills are more advanced than before.
I see your level 22 in goldenye, im only 13  :laugh:

I was thinking about doing Darth Vader again... over Ike cuz he has an actual sword and such. But he's not a priority at the moment for a revamp.

I would definitely do a Roy v3, if I can get my hands on his melee model. Vertexing off of pics is hard especially when there's so few decent pics of Roy in melee.

Yea, I play Goldeneye a lot. xD

Darth Vader revamp would be cool, Travis Touchdown v3 would be sick, Roy v3 idk, theres already good roys out there... btw how goes Krystal?


Krystal is goin' good, I haven't had much time to work on her the last couple days. I got all of her exported except the ends of Foxs gloves are huge and it's taking forever to patch and I started to clean up the texture. >_> And as Velen predicted, her arms aren't connected at the elbow when she animates but that's the only issue I can't seem to fix.



Quote from: renkaken on January 07, 2011, 03:08:18 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou v2 on January 07, 2011, 02:52:56 PM
Quote from: renkaken on January 07, 2011, 02:46:09 PM
Hey beyond Krystal is looking amazing ;D
but don't you mind doing a Darth Vader (or Roy) Revamp?
Your skills are more advanced than before.
I see your level 22 in goldenye, im only 13  :laugh:

I was thinking about doing Darth Vader again... over Ike cuz he has an actual sword and such. But he's not a priority at the moment for a revamp.

I would definitely do a Roy v3, if I can get my hands on his melee model. Vertexing off of pics is hard especially when there's so few decent pics of Roy in melee.

Yea, I play Goldeneye a lot. xD
You should ask KTH or GameWatching i think they know how to import models from meele.
Oh cool, I'll try to ask one of 'em. Hopefully they can do it.

QuoteKrystal is goin' good, I haven't had much time to work on her the last couple days.

that right there made me lol

sorry byond :P couldn't resist XD but yush, keep up the good works ne maybe you could import her trophy model somehow?

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 07, 2011, 03:24:36 PM
QuoteKrystal is goin' good, I haven't had much time to work on her the last couple days.

that right there made me lol

sorry byond :P couldn't resist XD but yush, keep up the good works ne maybe you could import her trophy model somehow?

thats impossible the trophy model has only like 2 bones, itd work but no animations.

Quote from: BeyondYou v2 on January 07, 2011, 03:14:07 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 07, 2011, 03:06:53 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou v2 on January 07, 2011, 02:52:56 PM
Quote from: renkaken on January 07, 2011, 02:46:09 PM
Hey beyond Krystal is looking amazing ;D
but don't you mind doing a Darth Vader (or Roy) Revamp?
Your skills are more advanced than before.
I see your level 22 in goldenye, im only 13  :laugh:

I was thinking about doing Darth Vader again... over Ike cuz he has an actual sword and such. But he's not a priority at the moment for a revamp.

I would definitely do a Roy v3, if I can get my hands on his melee model. Vertexing off of pics is hard especially when there's so few decent pics of Roy in melee.

Yea, I play Goldeneye a lot. xD

Darth Vader revamp would be cool, Travis Touchdown v3 would be sick, Roy v3 idk, theres already good roys out there... btw how goes Krystal?


Krystal is goin' good, I haven't had much time to work on her the last couple days. I got all of her exported except the ends of Foxs gloves are huge and it's taking forever to patch and I started to clean up the texture. >_> And as Velen predicted, her arms aren't connected at the elbow when she animates but that's the only issue I can't seem to fix.



Quote from: renkaken on January 07, 2011, 03:08:18 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou v2 on January 07, 2011, 02:52:56 PM
Quote from: renkaken on January 07, 2011, 02:46:09 PM
Hey beyond Krystal is looking amazing ;D
but don't you mind doing a Darth Vader (or Roy) Revamp?
Your skills are more advanced than before.
I see your level 22 in goldenye, im only 13  :laugh:

I was thinking about doing Darth Vader again... over Ike cuz he has an actual sword and such. But he's not a priority at the moment for a revamp.

I would definitely do a Roy v3, if I can get my hands on his melee model. Vertexing off of pics is hard especially when there's so few decent pics of Roy in melee.

Yea, I play Goldeneye a lot. xD
You should ask KTH or GameWatching i think they know how to import models from meele.
Oh cool, I'll try to ask one of 'em. Hopefully they can do it.


maybe edit your 3ds file to make her align with the bones, i had to do that with a couple of my vertextures.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 07, 2011, 03:24:36 PM
QuoteKrystal is goin' good, I haven't had much time to work on her the last couple days.

that right there made me lol

sorry byond :P couldn't resist XD but yush, keep up the good works ne maybe you could import her trophy model somehow?

lol xD I kind of set myself up for that, didn't I?


Also, why do people keep suggesting importing trophy models? *sighs* You can't import trophy models as playable characters. They have very few bones and are stuck in one pose. The bone adder tool doesn't add any useful bones because you can't rig anything to the dummy bones.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 07, 2011, 03:30:21 PM

maybe edit your 3ds file to make her align with the bones, i had to do that with a couple of my vertextures.

If I did that, her arms would be too long compared to the rest of her body. : [

Quote from: BeyondYou v2 on January 07, 2011, 03:31:51 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 07, 2011, 03:24:36 PM
QuoteKrystal is goin' good, I haven't had much time to work on her the last couple days.

that right there made me lol

sorry byond :P couldn't resist XD but yush, keep up the good works ne maybe you could import her trophy model somehow?

lol xD I kind of set myself up for that, didn't I?


Also, why do people keep suggesting importing trophy models? *sighs* You can't import trophy models as playable characters. They have very few bones and are stuck in one pose. The bone adder tool doesn't add any useful bones because you can't rig anything to the dummy bones.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 07, 2011, 03:30:21 PM

maybe edit your 3ds file to make her align with the bones, i had to do that with a couple of my vertextures.

If I did that, her arms would be too long compared to the rest of her body. : [


a one slot size mod would work, but those take a lot of patience to make.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 07, 2011, 03:36:34 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou v2 on January 07, 2011, 03:31:51 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 07, 2011, 03:24:36 PM
QuoteKrystal is goin' good, I haven't had much time to work on her the last couple days.

that right there made me lol

sorry byond :P couldn't resist XD but yush, keep up the good works ne maybe you could import her trophy model somehow?

lol xD I kind of set myself up for that, didn't I?


Also, why do people keep suggesting importing trophy models? *sighs* You can't import trophy models as playable characters. They have very few bones and are stuck in one pose. The bone adder tool doesn't add any useful bones because you can't rig anything to the dummy bones.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 07, 2011, 03:30:21 PM

maybe edit your 3ds file to make her align with the bones, i had to do that with a couple of my vertextures.

If I did that, her arms would be too long compared to the rest of her body. : [


a one slot size mod would work, but those take a lot of patience to make.


Yeah, that's probably my best bet if I wanna make this as glitch free lookin' as possible. But that sh*t takes forever. xD

Quotelol xD I kind of set myself up for that, didn't I?


Also, why do people keep suggesting importing trophy models? *sighs* You can't import trophy models as playable characters. They have very few bones and are stuck in one pose. The bone adder tool doesn't add any useful bones because you can't rig anything to the dummy bones.

you can't? Somebody should totally make a mod set for BB that lets u do that <3(rig and use the dummy bones in brawlbox/psa)

Hehe yes, yes you did set urself up for that one XD then again I'm sure a lot of us would wanna work on her in one way or another lawl even if it wasn't just for the fuzzies <3 


You can't use trophy models as character models.

EVER.

Unless we find a way to give real bones to trophies.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]