Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Because no one cares if you didn't like it?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]




I don't see why you'd need to ask that. I mean, first of all, BY states in his first post:

Quote from: BeyondYou on August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

- Lightning (FF13)


Then, second of all, compare this render to BY's WIP model.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


still a lot of work to do... xD
but the body shape looks pretty well

If you are willing to put the time in then FF13 is supposed to be a great game. If I had the money to get a 360 I would totally buy it.

I am disappointed that under your upcoming projects we don't see any stages. -.-


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

i played it and i find the battle system dumb...
why have 4 chars in a team when u only control 1????
when i saw images i thought they would finally go kinda back to origins in battle style BUT NO!!!

for me the last fun FF game was 10...

January 10, 2011, 10:17:55 PM #1838 Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 10:24:20 PM by DancingDestroyer
edit: this post was an FFXIII fanboy complaining, so...!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on January 10, 2011, 09:35:15 PM
If you are willing to put the time in then FF13 is supposed to be a great game. If I had the money to get a 360 I would totally buy it.

I am disappointed that under your upcoming projects we don't see any stages. -.-


I would make more stages but it seems like people would rather have me do characters and plus I'm pretty dry when it comes to ideas for stages. If you got any ideas for some sexy stages, thrown 'em my way.


Aqua looks great beyond, but please finish Krystal and Ryu.   :-\
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 10, 2011, 10:21:43 PM
Aqua looks great beyond, but please finish Krystal and Ryu.   :-\


You might have wait for Krystal. She's kinda wonky at the moment like my Lyn hack, and I'm trying to fix it. >_> And I don't feel like finishing all the other crap at the moment Ryu and Aqua included.

Quote from: BeyondYou on January 10, 2011, 10:24:39 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 10, 2011, 10:21:43 PM
Aqua looks great beyond, but please finish Krystal and Ryu.   :-\


You might have wait for Krystal. She's kinda wonky at the moment like my Lyn hack, and I'm trying to fix it. >_> And I don't feel like finishing all the other crap at the moment Ryu and Aqua included.

oh so shes finished, but needs bones to be disabled. gotchya.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.