Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Why didn't anyone choose the life-bar thing from NMH? :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 12, 2011, 02:46:22 AM
Why didn't anyone choose the life-bar thing from NMH? :srs:

The red floppy thing?

Is that what that is?

I got that too. :laugh: I was confused for a second....

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 12, 2011, 02:48:08 AM
Quote from: Segtendo on January 12, 2011, 02:46:22 AM
Why didn't anyone choose the life-bar thing from NMH? :srs:

The red floppy thing?

Is that what that is?

I got that too. :laugh: I was confused for a second....
It's actually the charge thing that "sticks up" as you charge more energy for the beam katana. I forgot its name for a sec.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


*looks at topic title* Greaaaate....another hacker who's gonna ditch making a good krystal hack >_>

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 12, 2011, 05:12:20 AM
*looks at topic title* Greaaaate....another hacker who's gonna ditch making a good krystal hack >_>


Ditch. F*ck no, im not. I put too much time and effort into this and it's too close to completion for me to just drop now, unlike my Raiden hack. >_>

It's official, Lightning currently scares the ever living crap out of me.

...I'd suggest pulling a Roy for the hair here in a later version. ZSS's hair would be perfect if we could make it long. Zelda's would be my next suggestion, and Peach's would be the last resort. :P

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on January 12, 2011, 05:44:11 AM
It's official, Lightning currently scares the ever living crap out of me.

...I'd suggest pulling a Roy for the hair here in a later version. ZSS's hair would be perfect if we could make it long. Zelda's would be my next suggestion, and Peach's would be the last resort. :P


Its not done. lol. And Im not gonna do anything that isnt one-slot, so yea... And Zelda and Peaches hair look nothing like Lightnings imo.

What? I think the hair is looking good so far.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: The Ghost of Christmas Past on January 12, 2011, 05:52:11 AM
Quote from: Velen on January 12, 2011, 05:44:11 AM
It's official, Lightning currently scares the ever living crap out of me.

...I'd suggest pulling a Roy for the hair here in a later version. ZSS's hair would be perfect if we could make it long. Zelda's would be my next suggestion, and Peach's would be the last resort. :P


Its not done. lol. And Im not gonna do anything that isnt one-slot, so yea... And Zelda and Peaches hair look nothing like Lightnings imo.

Well the point of the suggestion was to turn them into that, now wasn't it?

Besides, with peach you get a large volume of hair verts to work with.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: The Ghost of Christmas Past on January 12, 2011, 05:37:53 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 12, 2011, 05:12:20 AM
*looks at topic title* Greaaaate....another hacker who's gonna ditch making a good krystal hack >_>


Ditch. F*ck no, im not. I put too much time and effort into this and it's too close to completion for me to just drop now, unlike my Raiden hack. >_>

Well if you want her to use the staff, fireking has an awesomely perfect model in his Brawlvault. And if it's deleated my krystal psa has the fox00 file with the staff model.

And it's not like I'm [censored]ing or anything lol I'm just saying a lot of people start a Krystal hack and never finish it or they do finish it and it's something crappy (like 64 graphics and the naked krystal :l ) so yeah, I wouldn't give up if you're this close.

Quote from: Velen on January 12, 2011, 06:14:59 AM
Quote from: The Ghost of Christmas Past on January 12, 2011, 05:52:11 AM
Quote from: Velen on January 12, 2011, 05:44:11 AM
It's official, Lightning currently scares the ever living crap out of me.

...I'd suggest pulling a Roy for the hair here in a later version. ZSS's hair would be perfect if we could make it long. Zelda's would be my next suggestion, and Peach's would be the last resort. :P


Its not done. lol. And Im not gonna do anything that isnt one-slot, so yea... And Zelda and Peaches hair look nothing like Lightnings imo.

Well the point of the suggestion was to turn them into that, now wasn't it?

Besides, with peach you get a large volume of hair verts to work with.

I knew what you meant. xD But even with editing Peaches hair isnt suited for Lightnings more "strandy" realistic type of hair. Her hair is more suited for what I like to call "chunk hair," where its just a single chunk of hair.

Quote from: The Ghost of Christmas Past on January 12, 2011, 06:25:08 AM
Quote from: Velen on January 12, 2011, 06:14:59 AM
Quote from: The Ghost of Christmas Past on January 12, 2011, 05:52:11 AM
Quote from: Velen on January 12, 2011, 05:44:11 AM
It's official, Lightning currently scares the ever living crap out of me.

...I'd suggest pulling a Roy for the hair here in a later version. ZSS's hair would be perfect if we could make it long. Zelda's would be my next suggestion, and Peach's would be the last resort. :P


Its not done. lol. And Im not gonna do anything that isnt one-slot, so yea... And Zelda and Peaches hair look nothing like Lightnings imo.

Well the point of the suggestion was to turn them into that, now wasn't it?

Besides, with peach you get a large volume of hair verts to work with.

I knew what you meant. xD But even with editing Peaches hair isnt suited for Lightnings more "strandy" realistic type of hair. Her hair is more suited for what I like to call "chunk hair," where its just a single chunk of hair.

*Sticks his tongue out.* ZSS's would help.

-and can't you make it oneslot if you PSA in the hair?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on January 12, 2011, 06:28:51 AM
Quote from: The Ghost of Christmas Past on January 12, 2011, 06:25:08 AM
Quote from: Velen on January 12, 2011, 06:14:59 AM
Quote from: The Ghost of Christmas Past on January 12, 2011, 05:52:11 AM
Quote from: Velen on January 12, 2011, 05:44:11 AM
It's official, Lightning currently scares the ever living crap out of me.

...I'd suggest pulling a Roy for the hair here in a later version. ZSS's hair would be perfect if we could make it long. Zelda's would be my next suggestion, and Peach's would be the last resort. :P


Its not done. lol. And Im not gonna do anything that isnt one-slot, so yea... And Zelda and Peaches hair look nothing like Lightnings imo.

Well the point of the suggestion was to turn them into that, now wasn't it?

Besides, with peach you get a large volume of hair verts to work with.

I knew what you meant. xD But even with editing Peaches hair isnt suited for Lightnings more "strandy" realistic type of hair. Her hair is more suited for what I like to call "chunk hair," where its just a single chunk of hair.

*Sticks his tongue out.* ZSS's would help.

-and can't you make it oneslot if you PSA in the hair?
No. Well, I've never seen it done...

Did you just say chunky hair?

And the title makes me a very sad man, man.