Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Aqua looks great! But one question, why does she have the sharingan for her FS eyes?

Quote from: Fliptocat on January 15, 2011, 06:08:05 AM
Aqua looks great! But one question, why does she have the sharingan for her FS eyes?


Oh sh*t. Its cuz I worked off of my Sasuke and I forgot to change them. lol

I'll fix it in the morning though. I'm hella tired right now.

HOW THE *obscene word* DID U MAKE THAT KEYBLADE???????????

i suppose u used marth's sword jewels didnt u...?
anyway, the texture looks amazing too!!

Hey BeyondYou, Aqua looks great
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

January 15, 2011, 04:24:30 PM #1940 Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 04:25:21 PM by Pik
The keyblade looks really, really nice. The rest of the hack is also good, but it stood out to me.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I'm agree with Memories, Awesome Aqua are awesome.


I just might grab her later ;D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



>.>

I fixed her Final Smash eyes being sharingan eyes.



Question:

Did Raiden die?  Was the texture too much of a b**** to deal with?

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on January 15, 2011, 06:54:29 PM
Question:

Did Raiden die?  Was the texture too much of a b**** to deal with?


Yea. I said it before. >.>

I'll attempt him again some time in the future though.

Quote from: BeyondYou on January 15, 2011, 07:04:50 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on January 15, 2011, 06:54:29 PM
Question:

Did Raiden die?  Was the texture too much of a b**** to deal with?


Yea. I said it before. >.>

I'll attempt him again some time in the future though.

Okie dokie ^^