Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: BeyondYou on January 21, 2011, 08:18:51 PM
Quote from: ForOhFor Error on January 21, 2011, 08:00:49 PM
So.... will Krystal be released today?


No. It's crappy as sh*t right now. IDK when I'll release it anymore... ;_;
What happened!? :oshi: Last time you were so ready to release it :oshi:

Quote from: Pride Trueblood on January 21, 2011, 08:51:15 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on January 21, 2011, 08:18:51 PM
Quote from: ForOhFor Error on January 21, 2011, 08:00:49 PM
So.... will Krystal be released today?


No. It's crappy as sh*t right now. IDK when I'll release it anymore... ;_;
What happened!? :oshi: Last time you were so ready to release it :oshi:

<_<

I had to disable a bunch of bones to have her look somewhat decent but as a result she looks stiff and looks awkward when she moves.

I could technically release her atm, but to be honest I don't want something this wonky with my name on it. So no release until I get her to look good without disabling as many bones as I did.

O_O
What happened to your first two posts?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yeah what happened? Don't you dare quit on Krystal sonny, you came too far!

January 21, 2011, 09:46:57 PM #2074 Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 09:55:58 PM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 21, 2011, 09:41:15 PM
Yeah what happened? Don't you dare quit on Krystal sonny, you came too far!

this. ^

i dont care about the glitches that much, i just want her in brawl. :(

you cud release it as WIP and we'd all still be left happy.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Oh sure, first you say you aren't giving up, and now this =_=; Why don't you ask fireking for his model? It was pretty damn good from what I saw >_>

I'm starting to think this'll never happen even WITH hacking.

All I'm saying is you'd better not give up, not when you're THIS damn close. :l

BeyondYou, do you have a another screen about Ryu please?

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 21, 2011, 10:04:53 PM
Oh sure, first you say you aren't giving up, and now this =_=; Why don't you ask fireking for his model? It was pretty damn good from what I saw >_>

I'm starting to think this'll never happen even WITH hacking.

All I'm saying is you'd better not give up, not when you're THIS damn close. :l


Who the f*ck said I was giving up? I said I don't know when I'll release it since it's wonky and Firekings is just as wonky as mine.

Quote from: KTH on January 21, 2011, 10:05:10 PM
BeyondYou, do you have a another screen about Ryu please?


There's no point atm. He looks the same as the last preview except he has crappy hair and some other minor stuff.

Feel free to give up on Krystal any time, we don't mind! Just finish Ryu and it will all be cool.

Quote from: lucas_irineu on January 21, 2011, 10:14:18 PM
Feel free to give up on Krystal any time, we don't mind! Just finish Ryu and it will all be cool.
Shut up, he just said he WON'T give up. Stop this before you start a war here.
Beyond, we know you can fix Krystal up. If someone can, you sure can :)

January 21, 2011, 10:25:50 PM #2080 Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 10:27:00 PM by NaruZeldaMaster
Quote from: lucas_irineu on January 21, 2011, 10:14:18 PM
Feel free to give up on Krystal any time, we don't mind! Just finish Ryu and it will all be cool.

@ Lucas: Feel free to be a troll and see how many people female dog about your idea on him giving up :af2: you think you're so funny don't you? XD

@ Beyond: I never said you were, I'm just saying I don't want this to be the next Fireking. By that I mean continuously delaying it (about as many times as nintendo delayed the release of twilight princess :notimp:) then eventually giving up.

Couldn't you colaborate with someone, or even import her model from Starfox Assault? :l

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 21, 2011, 10:25:50 PM
Quote from: lucas_irineu on January 21, 2011, 10:14:18 PM
Feel free to give up on Krystal any time, we don't mind! Just finish Ryu and it will all be cool.

@ Lucas: Feel free to be a troll and see how many people female dog about your idea on him giving up :af2: you think you're so funny don't you? XD

@ Byond: I never said you were, I'm just saying I don't want this to be the next Fireking. By that I mean continuously delaying it (about as many times as nintendo delayed the release of twilight princess :notimp:) then eventually giving up.

Couldn't you colaborate with someone, or even import her model from Starfox Assault? :l



Collaborate with who? I doubt there is someone who could help me. I have an idea to fix everything but it comes with the price of accuracy of the hack. I'm trying to maintain the accuracy of the model and have the bones enabled as well.


And you can't import models from games without .mdl0. :srs:

Gamecube Games don't use mdl0? X_X crap, that [censored]s my idea for my first character hack then.

Couldn't you do a vertex over ZSS and port the model over to fox?

And Fireking, of course, I mean you both have the same problems right, then what about working together to fix it? Two heads are better than one.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 21, 2011, 10:33:02 PM
Gamecube Games don't use mdl0? X_X crap, that [censored]s my idea for my first character hack then.

Couldn't you do a vertex over ZSS and port the model over to fox?

And Fireking, of course, I mean you both have the same problems right, then what about working together to fix it? Two heads are better than one.


1) Model ports are generally glitchy.

2) ZSamus doesn't have a tail.

3) I'm not re-vertexing her again over someone else.

4) Me and Sai(Fireking) have talked before about Krystal and he really doesn't know anymore than me.