Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
So. Krystal's gloves are patched now I see... Shweet!

Oh wait, You're making an even BETTER Advent Children styled Cloud too. That is most definitely a nice surprise!

Hey Beyond, you know what you should do? It's really original and hasn't been done before:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

^ OMG U SHULD HES LIK DA BESTEST KOOL GUY EVAR!

<.<
>.>
*lurks into BY's vertex thread*
>.>
<.<
*Drops Requested Video*
Watch in 1080P for optimal quality >.>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZmTXr9eMqg

Quote from: Badass Overlord on January 28, 2011, 01:11:19 AM
^ OMG U SHULD HES LIK DA BESTEST KOOL GUY EVAR!

^ Shadows the coolist cause he cusses when he looses a life and doesn't afraid of anything :af2:

How about another metal sonic that's 99.9% perfect :D
And then release the 100% perfect one two months later? XP

And yes, I am joking as well :notimp:

While we're at it, let's make another overpowered captain falcon hack :D

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 27, 2011, 11:14:04 PM
Hey Beyond, you know what you should do? It's really original and hasn't been done before:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That is f*cking genius. How has no one thought of that!? I make that and I will be the hacker most legendary!  :kdance: :kdance: :kdance:

Quote from: PrideToBeMe on January 28, 2011, 01:15:31 AM
<.<
>.>
*lurks into BY's vertex thread*
>.>
<.<
*Drops Requested Video*
Watch in 1080P for optimal quality >.>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZmTXr9eMqg


Thanks ToBe.  :af2:

So yea this is the other thing I've been working on. A stage of some sorts. But I need help coming up with a name for it. It's not done yet though...


Mirror Stadium? :srs:
Twilight Chamber? :notimp:
Sage stage? :af2:

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 28, 2011, 01:17:50 AM
Quote from: Badass Overlord on January 28, 2011, 01:11:19 AM
^ OMG U SHULD HES LIK DA BESTEST KOOL GUY EVAR!
How about another metal sonic that's 99.9% perfect :D
And then release the 100% perfect one two months later? XP
Hi there.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Quote from: Segtendo on January 28, 2011, 01:33:01 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 28, 2011, 01:17:50 AM
Quote from: Badass Overlord on January 28, 2011, 01:11:19 AM
^ OMG U SHULD HES LIK DA BESTEST KOOL GUY EVAR!
How about another metal sonic that's 99.9% perfect :D
And then release the 100% perfect one two months later? XP
Hi there.

^ That made me lol

It's called sarcasm for a reason bro >_>

Temple of the gods?
The Beyonds?
Sacred Desert Temple?

Yeah, I was ninja'd on the first but it was my first thought when I saw it.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 28, 2011, 01:39:49 AM
Quote from: Segtendo on January 28, 2011, 01:33:01 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 28, 2011, 01:17:50 AM
Quote from: Badass Overlord on January 28, 2011, 01:11:19 AM
^ OMG U SHULD HES LIK DA BESTEST KOOL GUY EVAR!
How about another metal sonic that's 99.9% perfect :D
And then release the 100% perfect one two months later? XP
Hi there.

^ That made me lol

It's called sarcasm for a reason bro >_>
I fail at noticing sarcasm over the internet. >_<
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]