Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Everyone get on the Mangocopter quickly!


Quote from: GameWatching on February 05, 2011, 12:56:47 PM


Looks.... ehm. Edible.  :P

Btw, i still want to see that prince... prince of persia ofcourse.  :af:


Quote from: BeyondYou on February 05, 2011, 09:16:05 PM

Working on: Nothin'. Tired... School... Life... Get back at me later....

:(
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on February 05, 2011, 09:16:05 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 05, 2011, 09:16:05 PM

Working on: Nothin'. Tired... School... Life... Get back at me later....

:(

double :(

man Beyond you dont know how much i want to play as Yoda, Krystal, and Master Chief right now. :( though life is life and if your too busy then its all good man.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


D: They've kidnapped the mayor!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


February 06, 2011, 08:47:18 AM #2483 Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 08:53:55 AM by TommoPuppy
Yo BeyondYou. If I could make a little suggestion on your awesome Cloud, I noticed that when he picks up a Metal box his cape reappears.

A great thing about Materials editing is that you can make stuff invisible that you usually wouldn't be able to by textures. So although his cape has been textured out, the metal texture will still appear on it.

Every materials entry has a corresponding metal or "ExtMtl" entry as well, so what you could do to fix this is open the model in BrawlBox, find the cape's ExtMtl Materials1 entry and change its Type to 3, making it completely invisible even when you pick up a metal box. I've done this on many of my hacks, such as my Roll hack to make Toon Link's buckle, sheath and shield completely invisible in-game, even though they still appear in BrawlBox.

It's a small detail, but it's really a nice touch when you can make things you don't want disappear once and for all.

to the maximum!!!
all days all hours!!!!

Quote from: TommoPuppy on February 06, 2011, 08:47:18 AM
Yo BeyondYou. If I could make a little suggestion on your awesome Cloud, I noticed that when he picks up a Metal box his cape reappears.

A great thing about Materials editing is that you can make stuff invisible that you usually wouldn't be able to by textures. So although his cape has been textured out, the metal texture will still appear on it.

Every materials entry has a corresponding metal or "ExtMtl" entry as well, so what you could do to fix this is open the model in BrawlBox, find the cape's ExtMtl Materials1 entry and change its Type to 3, making it completely invisible even when you pick up a metal box. I've done this on many of my hacks, such as my Roll hack to make Toon Link's buckle, sheath and shield completely invisible in-game, even though they still appear in BrawlBox.

It's a small detail, but it's really a nice touch when you can make things you don't want disappear once and for all.


Yea. I knew how to do that, but I usually don't play with items, so it's one of those small details I forget to fix when I test my hacks. I'll fix it when I get the time.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on February 06, 2011, 08:47:18 AM
Yo BeyondYou. If I could make a little suggestion on your awesome Cloud, I noticed that when he picks up a Metal box his cape reappears.

A great thing about Materials editing is that you can make stuff invisible that you usually wouldn't be able to by textures. So although his cape has been textured out, the metal texture will still appear on it.

Every materials entry has a corresponding metal or "ExtMtl" entry as well, so what you could do to fix this is open the model in BrawlBox, find the cape's ExtMtl Materials1 entry and change its Type to 3, making it completely invisible even when you pick up a metal box. I've done this on many of my hacks, such as my Roll hack to make Toon Link's buckle, sheath and shield completely invisible in-game, even though they still appear in BrawlBox.

It's a small detail, but it's really a nice touch when you can make things you don't want disappear once and for all.
Im really interested :P, Our contraire, what do you do to make the shield and the sword for TL visible again? :(

Dayum Beyond, the MC looks great.
Chuck Norris taught you how to vertex, didn't he? XD

Quote from: angelbless on February 06, 2011, 04:29:15 PM
Im really interested :P, Our contraire, what do you do to make the shield and the sword for TL visible again? :(


I've turned things invisible by making it transparent by changing Type to 3.

I'm almost sure to make it visible again, try changing the Type to 2.

If not, check an untoched Toon Link file, go to the sword model, and change the Type to whatever it use to be.


WHERE ARE DA SAMMICHES?! :O
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]