Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Wow a page later and people are still b*tching about it?

GTFO seriously.



Damn, how much more is there? It looks done. Textures could be a little brighter though. That green is bordering brown.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

My gaawd, it looks even more accurate the Ike's, and his is awesome O.o
I can't believe that's Snake...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


So first a more accurate Cloud now a more accurate Master Chief?

Much love Mangoes, much love.

Cant wait to play as master chief! :D with actual guns this time, not a falcon punch,  :>.>:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 10, 2011, 01:41:37 AM
Cant wait to play as master chief! :D with actual guns this time, not a falcon punch,  :>.>:
*nags you constantly to work on your krystal hack*

lol JK DUDE
Although are you any good at animating? I try to animate...but I fail epically. (yes this has to do with the krystal psa)

I just need new animations for her specials and down smash.
side special: Ice blast
Down Special: Super Ground Quake
Down smash: Ground quake
Up Special: rocket boost

If anyone could make those animations on fox that would be loverly <3 I would like them to be as close to the ones from the game as possible. :D

And before anyone says anything, I've posted in the request thread before...and get completely ignored... :notimp:

Thanks to this I get to remove 3 CF slots: Blue, Black, and White Master Chief.
Thanks. :af2:



Quote from: diegoforfun on February 09, 2011, 01:31:58 PM
Nice Krystal so far!
Can't wait for yoda =O
btw, the evil ryu texture that i've sent you,worked right for your ryu project?
i just got the ssf4 texture, but the "kimono" is dark blue not black or dark gray.
if you wanna i can send you this one too ^^
Kimono? You mean gi. Ryu wears a karate gi.


Quote from: Hollow on February 10, 2011, 02:18:19 AM
Quote from: SmashClash on February 10, 2011, 02:13:10 AM
Quote from: Hollow on February 10, 2011, 02:12:12 AM
Hm. A Master Chief PSA on Snake..........
There's already one made by Ayzer.
On Captain Falcon. :>.>palm:
You said "on Snake" so I thought you were implying you were going to maybe make a MC PSA over Snake. Sorry.

Quote from: SmashClash on February 10, 2011, 02:20:20 AM
Quote from: Hollow on February 10, 2011, 02:18:19 AM
Quote from: SmashClash on February 10, 2011, 02:13:10 AM
Quote from: Hollow on February 10, 2011, 02:12:12 AM
Hm. A Master Chief PSA on Snake..........
There's already one made by Ayzer.
On Captain Falcon. :>.>palm:
You said "on Snake" so I thought you were implying you were going to maybe make a MC PSA over Snake. Sorry.
I have no idea how your mind is working right now.