Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Mr. Overrated on February 10, 2011, 05:36:36 PM
Quote from: br3compactor on February 10, 2011, 03:40:21 PM
What's next, BY?


Don't know. Probably Yoda, maybe Megaman Volnutt. : /

Yoda would be great!. Bt what happened to the fix for the glitches on Mickey and Stiltch? :(


Quote from: angelbless on February 10, 2011, 06:17:50 PM
Quote from: Mr. Overrated on February 10, 2011, 05:36:36 PM
Quote from: br3compactor on February 10, 2011, 03:40:21 PM
What's next, BY?


Don't know. Probably Yoda, maybe Megaman Volnutt. : /

Yoda would be great!. Bt what happened to the fix for the glitches on Mickey and Stiltch? :(

They'll come when I get the motivation to get to it. It's not a priority at the moment. So yea..

Quote from: jokekid on February 10, 2011, 06:36:52 PM
abandoning another project?

No.... >.>


Swag to the max with Master Chief  :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



i was talking about ryu, not raiden, he already said he wasnt going on with that project...

Quote from: Mr. Overrated on February 10, 2011, 05:36:36 PM
Quote from: br3compactor on February 10, 2011, 03:40:21 PM
What's next, BY?


Don't know. Probably Yoda, maybe Megaman Volnutt. : /

Just out of curiosity, which characters are possible candidates for Volnutt to go over? I'm really looking forward to him :)

Why don't you put up a poll to see what people want first? Just sayin'.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


February 10, 2011, 07:50:08 PM #2589 Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 07:51:30 PM by Mr. Overrated
Quote from: Helter Skelter on February 10, 2011, 07:46:34 PM
Quote from: Mr. Overrated on February 10, 2011, 05:36:36 PM
Quote from: br3compactor on February 10, 2011, 03:40:21 PM
What's next, BY?


Don't know. Probably Yoda, maybe Megaman Volnutt. : /

Just out of curiosity, which characters are possible candidates for Volnutt to go over? I'm really looking forward to him :)


Pit. <.< Just Pit.

Quote from: br3compactor on February 10, 2011, 07:46:46 PM
Why don't you put up a poll to see what people want first? Just sayin'.

Nah.

I'm tired of making what you guys want. No offense. I'll make the hacks I want at my own pace and you guys will just have to hope that it's something you like.

Edit:

I'm the #3 Most Downloaded Artist! :happy:

Congratulations Beyond! ^_^

Also I'm curious to see how Volnutt would turn out, good luck with him =]
Mostly since Pit's texture mapping is kind of terrible, unfortunately <.<
3ds FC: 1134-7732-2469

Wow, this is good for Master Chief, because of the weapons and style. Also the voice. XD
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.