Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
no Vollnut is not megaman hes a  different kind of robot megaman goes from mega man to the megaman x series thats all megaman vollnut is dufferent bot not megaman and anyone call for a web slinger :af:

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 11, 2011, 11:15:39 AM
What the hell is this Volnutt everyone keeps talking about?

I don't see any previews..

That's Volnutt.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Phoenix Wright on February 11, 2011, 07:13:56 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 11, 2011, 11:15:39 AM
What the hell is this Volnutt everyone keeps talking about?

I don't see any previews..

That's Volnutt.
I though everyone b!tched about him in TvC?
Beyond why u makin him?

I wnt EXE D=<
That be the only megaman i liked.


Eh.  I liked the battle network series, but I honestly see it as just a sort of rehash of the old series (with the bosses anyway) with a new storyline set in the distant future and a different gameplay experience.  I prefer MMX, but he's already been made and Volnutt's always had a pretty unique style, so I'm pretty excited about it.
I don't care if you had an all-night gaming session the night before. The answer on your Biology Test is a "Leech," not a "Metroid."


February 11, 2011, 09:48:16 PM #2615 Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 09:50:03 PM by Mr. Overrated
Random character that most people won't care about:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit:

If I hear anyone say somthin like, "I thought you were workin on..." "What happened to...." I will f*ckin kill you. :srs:

I thought you were workin on Ryu?
What happened to Lightning?










*Awaits death*
But seriously, although I dont know who that is, he's so well done Ill be getiing him. I usually dont say this, consider yourself....sexy? lol

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on February 11, 2011, 09:53:43 PM
I thought you were workin on Ryu?
What happened to Lightning?










*Awaits death*
But seriously, although I dont know who that is, he's so well done Ill be getiing him. I usually dont say this, consider yourself....sexy? lol


*stabs multiple times in face*

And thanks.  :af:

*drags body into river*

Quote from: BeyondYou on February 11, 2011, 09:48:16 PM
Random character that most people won't care about:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit:

If I hear anyone say somthin like, "I thought you were workin on..." "What happened to...." I will f*ckin kill you. :srs:



That is all.


I thought you were workin on Krystal? See what i did thar? XD
What happened to my green armor vertex? :af:
God i love this XD

Sorry BY, couldn't resist Brother :af2:

Quote from: BeyondYou on February 11, 2011, 09:48:16 PM
Random character that most people won't care about:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit:

If I hear anyone say somthin like, "I thought you were workin on..." "What happened to...." I will f*ckin kill you. :srs:

I don't care who in roses this fine specimen is, he looks FANTASTIC XD

Quote from: Pride on February 11, 2011, 10:15:16 PM
I thought you were workin on Krystal? See what i did thar? XD
What happened to my green armor vertex? :af:
God i love this XD

Sorry BY, couldn't resist Brother :af2:



*grabs skull*

I'm sorry bro. But you had this coming.

*slams against car door repeatedly and stuffs corpse in trunk*

And thanks SDoom and Wave. xD

February 11, 2011, 10:23:15 PM #2622 Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 10:24:35 PM by ItalianStallion
Quote from: Phoenix Wright on February 11, 2011, 07:13:56 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 11, 2011, 11:15:39 AM
What the hell is this Volnutt everyone keeps talking about?

I don't see any previews..

That's Volnutt.

Yeah I know exactly who he is. I'm saying everyone is talking about Volnutt as if BeyondYou had some previews of him.

Okay it was funny when the first two did it, but when the followers started doing it, then it looked really pathetic.

Anyway, nice work on him, can't wait to see more from the best son ever man.

BTW, pasta is still in the fridge.

Looks Pik/MK64n-quality. (Hidden "you should be workin' on something else" - Damn, you found it!)
You're improving, man.

Too bad I'm with negative slots on Snake. It's your fault!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: BeyondYou on February 11, 2011, 10:19:39 PM
Quote from: Pride on February 11, 2011, 10:15:16 PM
I thought you were workin on Krystal? See what i did thar? XD
What happened to my green armor vertex? :af:
God i love this XD

Sorry BY, couldn't resist Brother :af2:



*grabs skull*

I'm sorry bro. But you had this coming.

*slams against car door repeatedly and stuffs corpse in trunk*

And thanks SDoom and Wave. xD
*walks out of the trunk* Dude you're my bro, meaning i'm a GOD as well ;D
We both can't die ;D *hits BY with a crowbar a bunch of times and throws into lake*
I'll see you in 5 minutes :af2:


But yeah, that preview was great ;D