Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Hopefully release today... just needs texture work.



Lookin' very good, BY.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



SAVE DA CHAMELEONS!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hey Beyond you can't put in his left hand claws???

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 18, 2011, 07:09:16 AM
I like Dante's new design. He is evolving as the series is. I have yet to play a DMC game, but plan to.

Prince of Persia... meh. I'm not even a fan of the supposed good games. It looks really good though. As for who to make it on, I say only you can make that call. If you ust want it done quick, do it on Shiek since it's almost done. If you want it to be as accurate as possible then do Ike. I don't care how many Ike hack there are personally. I don't mind swapping out old things to make new ones.

YOU MUST PLAY A DMC GAME. I <3 them.
Meh, I'm one of the ones who hates the new Dante design.

I want mah money, b*tch! I know where you live and I will find yo' ass if I don't get mah money! >: O

i like this one. :af:

Quote from: TheLegend75 on February 18, 2011, 06:35:43 PM
Hey Beyond you can't put in his left hand claws???
I think Sheik has mirrored textures for hands, so I'm not sure that BY could pull that off correctly.  Still, I'd be cool if he could.

wow, that prince vertex looks awesome, i hope what it is for sheik






StarWaffle, I must have a word with you. >.>

Good Job, Beyond, you're getting better. :3
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Son always gets better and better.

Also, that is not Sheik anymore sir!

I can't believe you made of Sheik PoP. I think this is your best work yet. Awesome job, and I'm really waiting for Yoda :)