Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
http://www.mediafire.com/?1gsii8yrf9cdx9p

This is a Blasphemy! :noimp:

To think that Zero v3 is going to be released in about a day or 2, this comes along.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 12, 2011, 04:13:52 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/?1gsii8yrf9cdx9p

This is a Blasphemy! :notimp:

To think that Zero v3 is going to be released in about a day or 2, this comes along.

Those eyes... :srs:
Still, he ain't got no titty gems.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That texture.....looks old, rusty, and dirty. Total turn-off IMO.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

darn you beat me to it, i was going to say something about that -_-',
you probably already know this but beyond your in 3rd for most downloads

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 12, 2011, 04:19:09 AM
That texture.....looks old, rusty, and dirty. Total turn-off IMO.

It looks like it fits for Brawl's overall visual style is what it looks like.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velinas D. Wolfwood on March 12, 2011, 04:34:49 AM
Quote from: SSJCerious on March 12, 2011, 04:19:09 AM
That texture.....looks old, rusty, and dirty. Total turn-off IMO.

It looks like it fits for Brawl's overall visual style is what it looks like.
Not really, its TOO messy and dark to fit in. Like writing in brown on a black sheet of paper.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 12, 2011, 04:42:30 AM
Quote from: Velinas D. Wolfwood on March 12, 2011, 04:34:49 AM
Quote from: SSJCerious on March 12, 2011, 04:19:09 AM
That texture.....looks old, rusty, and dirty. Total turn-off IMO.

It looks like it fits for Brawl's overall visual style is what it looks like.
Not really, its TOO messy and dark to fit in. Like writing in brown on a black sheet of paper.

Fine, so what? Just throw it into Photoshop. Duplicate Layer. Overlay, Screen, or Color Dodge.

Problem solved.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Sure, right after you buy me photoshop. :srs:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 12, 2011, 05:55:43 AM
Sure, right after you buy me photoshop. :srs:

If you can't do diddly about it, then why are you bothering to complain?

That texture looks almost like it belongs in Brawl. How do I know? I tried to make frickin' Ichigo's model from Shattered Blade look like it belongs in Brawl.

That and I've studied the visual look of the textures in Brawl extensively. I know what they are supposed to look like, and that texture is a mere skip and a hop from the threshold.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Kool story bro.

I'm simply offering my two cents, if you disagree then that's YOUR opinion.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 12, 2011, 06:14:59 AM
Kool story bro.

I'm simply offering my two cents, if you disagree then that's YOUR opinion.

I know it's your opinion. Mine just carries more weight due to experience.

-but feel free to feel whatever. By the end of the day, won't even care about your opinion anyway.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Whatever you say.

OFF TOPIC: I honestly ask you to please stop talking like your some kinda elite god, it's VERY annoying. I know your supposed to be some kind of "talented texturizer", but the title doesn't really carry any weight, especially if you have less than 10 hacks.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Just throwin my opinion out there but the texture on Johnlcb's Zero doesn't look like a Brawl texture, it looks like a Johnlcb texture. All of his textures have this overly detailed gritty look to them but his style doesn't  quite fit the sleek streamlined feel that I'd expect. But it's definitely not a bad texture though. I wish Johnlcb liked No More Heroes, cuz his texturing style just fits its characters so much. [/off-topic]

Also, my Zero should be out sometime this weekend.

Quote from: BeyondYou on March 12, 2011, 06:36:21 AM

Also, my Zero should be out sometime this weekend.
Great, definatly downloading this.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

That Zero looks like he has 71 years xD

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden: