Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
So, we're expecting Zero sometime today, eh?

One word to describe this moment:

[spoiler]
SWEET
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

As much as I want him in mah Brawlz as well, don't pressure the man, he will release it when he has time.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 15, 2011, 12:05:43 AM
As much as I want him in mah Brawlz as well, don't pressure the man, he will release it when he has time.


Does it sound like I'm pressuring him? :srs:
It's not like I'd stab him if he didn't get Zero out by today/tonight.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Quote from: Soul on March 15, 2011, 12:43:34 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 15, 2011, 12:05:43 AM
As much as I want him in mah Brawlz as well, don't pressure the man, he will release it when he has time.


Does it sound like I'm pressuring him? :srs:
It's not like I'd stab him if he didn't get Zero out by today/tonight.

If you stab my son, I will make you disappear and not only from the internetz ;o

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 15, 2011, 01:00:50 AM
Quote from: Soul on March 15, 2011, 12:43:34 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 15, 2011, 12:05:43 AM
As much as I want him in mah Brawlz as well, don't pressure the man, he will release it when he has time.


Does it sound like I'm pressuring him? :srs:
It's not like I'd stab him if he didn't get Zero out by today/tonight.

If you stab my son, I will make you disappear and not only from the internetz ;o
That's too bad, I left the family. >.>

I wonder if BY is going for a 12:00 AM release tonight. X-P

Bleh, I'll check the BV early in the morning.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Quote from: Soul on March 15, 2011, 02:03:58 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 15, 2011, 01:00:50 AM
Quote from: Soul on March 15, 2011, 12:43:34 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 15, 2011, 12:05:43 AM
As much as I want him in mah Brawlz as well, don't pressure the man, he will release it when he has time.


Does it sound like I'm pressuring him? :srs:
It's not like I'd stab him if he didn't get Zero out by today/tonight.

If you stab my son, I will make you disappear and not only from the internetz ;o
That's too bad, I left the family. >.>

I wonder if BY is going for a 12:00 AM release tonight. X-P

Bleh, I'll check the BV early in the morning.
We should all check constantly BY windows live account were he uploads all of his Zero's

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Guys, chill.
He'll upload it when he feels that it's perfect.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


NO! UPLOAD IT NOW!

Jk, yeah it doesn't really matter if we get it today, tomorrow or a week from now. As long as we get it.

Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 15, 2011, 02:33:21 AM
Quote from: Soul on March 15, 2011, 02:03:58 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 15, 2011, 01:00:50 AM
Quote from: Soul on March 15, 2011, 12:43:34 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 15, 2011, 12:05:43 AM
As much as I want him in mah Brawlz as well, don't pressure the man, he will release it when he has time.


Does it sound like I'm pressuring him? :srs:
It's not like I'd stab him if he didn't get Zero out by today/tonight.

If you stab my son, I will make you disappear and not only from the internetz ;o
That's too bad, I left the family. >.>

I wonder if BY is going for a 12:00 AM release tonight. X-P

Bleh, I'll check the BV early in the morning.
We should all check constantly BY windows live account were he uploads all of his Zero's

Creepy.

Quote from: Segtendo on March 15, 2011, 02:34:09 AM
Guys, chill.
He'll upload it when he feels that it's perfect.

Sexy.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 15, 2011, 02:35:38 AM
NO! UPLOAD IT NOW!

Jk, yeah it doesn't really matter if we get it today, tomorrow or a week from now. As long as we get it.

No.



I just looked at the third picture.

*Sees his shoulder still slightly poking through the right pauldron!*

Aw, man!

Well, whatever. Still beyond kickass work, BeyondYou. You deserve BIG props for this.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Looks flawless bro! Nice job!

There will be no need to kill anybody tonite.

That Zero looks magnificent! Thank you for sharing him with us poor, undeserving souls...  :angel:

(Goes to download said Maverick Hunter!!!)

Downloading!

Seeing your caps-lock RELEASED tag hasn't been this satisfying in a while
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]