Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
I have only a couple critiques for things that could be done up at a very, very, very later date.

1. Arms are too thick. They need to be a little thinner.
2. The legs get the same critique. They are too thick and if possible. need to be thinned a little bit.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

the head is weird.... i  like the torso, i was expecting something better  but i know that is lot of work  :>.>:

Dunno what you guys are complaining about. It's 99% perfect. And you don't notice any of that tiny stuff during gameplay.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 15, 2011, 04:43:14 AM
Dunno what you guys are complaining about. It's 99% perfect. And you don't notice any of that tiny stuff during gameplay.

You mean except for the fact his legs are too thick and his arms are too thick.

Look. I love how most of it turned out. Those two things are pretty much the only two things I would recommend looking into later.

The lower torso is also too big. Namely the pelvis.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

March 15, 2011, 11:51:14 AM #3184 Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 11:54:14 AM by Pride
Guys, he released it less then a day ago... Save the stuff you want changed for later. Let the guy enjoy the fact he released a great looking Zero V3. Naming any "flaws" cuts away the enjoyment of a fresh released hack. So please just wait with that for a while. It's an opinion, don't bother going against me. Wouldn't work anyway.


Beyond, fantastic looking Zero man. Ignore the flaws mentioned (for now), in my opinion it's perfect :D
Enjoy the feeling of releasing a perfect hack :laugh:

It's marvellous.
Perfection of the art of vertex hacking.

Your zero is incredible great job. I was just wondering though if the animation can be used on other move sets.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Now THAT looks like a model import!
Amazing stuff as always. I will grab this today! :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: dpgthirteen on March 15, 2011, 01:24:51 PM
Your zero is incredible great job. I was just wondering though if the animation can be used on other move sets.

Yea, it can. But you're going to have to export the ItemLegsWait (Eldiran used this for Zeros wait animation for some reason) and replace Links regular Wait animations with it.

Oh i see it. Thanks a lot the animations makes him look bad ass!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Loved Zero dude!!!
Still waiting for ryu xD
I know i know, there's no particular order but i'm curious to see how that textures from evil ryu will look on brawl xD

Quote from: Velen D. Draufgänger on March 15, 2011, 03:47:37 AM
I have only a couple critiques for things that could be done up at a very, very, very later date.

1. Arms are too thick. They need to be a little thinner.
2. The legs get the same critique. They are too thick and if possible. need to be thinned a little bit.
That's what I like about him!
I hate that Zero's legs and arms keeps degenerating through new games.
Leave them how they are Beyond, their perfect like that.
I am amazed yet again by another brilliant work. Especially the Helmet ;D

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

I have one thing to note.
His left eye (it's different looking then his right eye).
Nothing serious, as for Link most of the time doesn't look at the screen.

anybody who plans on complaining about the helmet, stop and look at link before u gonna say anything...

beyond, this is one awesome vertex ^^

Quote from: Segtendo on March 15, 2011, 01:25:29 PM
Now THAT looks like a model import!
Amazing stuff as always. I will grab this today! :af:
I agree with this comment. Awesome work BY!