Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
March 15, 2011, 03:53:12 PM #3195 Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 03:54:36 PM by Apprentice Of Death
IT SUUUCKS.

I don't even understand how people notice those little errors...
When will you notice his eye? Or the sliver of his shoulder that shows?
I'm probably just taking it the wrong way. My point is it's awesome, we all think so. So who cares about that one
strand of hair that's out of place.

u know that ur comment is reportable, right?

Quote from: im ready to go to hell on March 15, 2011, 05:17:28 PM
u know that ur comment is reportable, right?

tiz not,
tiz his opinion anyway :/

personally,
i find it awesome :<

O_o

Okay, this new Zero was enough to get GW to revive. It MUST be awesome. XD


i dont see too many differences, but nice work :D




zero v3 looks good man, hope you finish yoda next. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: im ready to go to hell on March 15, 2011, 05:17:28 PM
u know that ur comment is reportable, right?
Read the fact that the "it sucks" part was sarcasm *facepalm*
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 15, 2011, 03:53:12 PMMy point is it's awesome, we all think so. So who cares about that one
strand of hair that's out of place.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 15, 2011, 03:53:12 PM
IT SUUUCKS.

I don't even understand how people notice those little errors...
When will you notice his eye? Or the sliver of his shoulder that shows?
I'm probably just taking it the wrong way. My point is it's awesome, we all think so. So who cares about that one
strand of hair that's out of place.

okay here is how i understood it...

i understood he said it sucked cuz there was no major progress since v2, and that he was complainng about fixing the hair and not fixing the eye...

i didnt get the sarcasm, so i apologise to apprentice... ^^

*Ignores the drama*

*Congratulates BeyondTittyGems for such an epic job*

I think this is your most accurate hack yet. I mean you always been a great vertex hackers, but this texture is ON POINT.

Excuse me whilst I go let my mind explode in a corner.  The overexposure to pure epicness and near absolute perfection has had an overpowering effect on my mind.  It almost makes me want to start the Zero PSA now o.O (but alas, there are three other projects I need to do first @.@).

So yeah, phenomenal work BY.  Lovin dem titty gems XD

Why people point out the little flaws is BeyondMe. lol, Beyond in name
Like everyone said, no one is gonna zoom and look for little flaws in the models. The next best thing is a model import, so live with what we got. It looks amazing as is :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on March 15, 2011, 06:35:20 PM
It almost makes me want to start the Zero PSA now o.O

Didn't see or hear anything about the 3 projects ;o

Poll ends at 150 votes. Hopefully there won't be a tie at the end of this. :srs:

Quote from: Segtendo on March 15, 2011, 06:37:56 PM
Why people point out the little flaws is BeyondMe. lol, Beyond in name
Like everyone said, no one is gonna zoom and look for little flaws in the models. The next best thing is a model import, so live with what we got. It looks amazing as is :af:

Cause Zero's waist is not that fat, neither are his legs or arms?

I love the vertex, I'm just pointing out what I see could be worked on LATER.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: BeyondYou on March 15, 2011, 08:28:55 PM
Poll ends at 150 votes. Hopefully there won't be a tie at the end of this. :srs:

im rooting for the mickey revamp, piks roy is already good enough and i want to make vincent valentine. >_>
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.