Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
lol, I had nothing to do with BY nulling Zero's normals
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Just a question but how exactly do you fix normals?
I'm sure it'd be helpful for lot's of hacks.

Quote from: Pik on March 21, 2011, 07:40:41 PM
lol, I had nothing to do with BY nulling Zero's normals

Oh no I wasn't crediting specific hacks.  I was doing a general credit of "well done for finding out how to fix normals".  Aafyre was saying that you now know how :)

Which reminds me.  Does this fixing of Zero's normals mean that BY will be able to give Zero that shiny texture that he did here?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh no, I didn't (nor Pik) find out how to null normals. lol. Like one-slot size mods; I'm not the one to discover it, I'm just the first to release a hack that utilized it.

RandomTBush deserves most of the credit, I suppose. Me being the overachieving hacker that I am, am always looking for alternative methods to make my mods beyond just vertexing alone. So yea, during one of my "searches," I stumbled upon this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17547.270

And I basically applied what I learned from there when making Zero.

Also, Imma try to have previews of Roy up later.

Ah yes! People like him and Tcll are freakin geniuses lurking in the shadows, working in relative secrecy XD.  Well, I'm looking forward to seeing Our Boy I guess :P

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on March 21, 2011, 11:08:59 PM
Ah yes! People like him and Tcll are freakin geniuses lurking in the shadows, working in relative secrecy XD.  Well, I'm looking forward to seeing Our Boy I guess :P

This ^ They really are geniuses, and this is going to be very helpful

also im awaiting roy v3 preview.  :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



meh

I don't care either way.....as long as I get sexy vertexes, Im alright with whatever you dish out.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

If you make Goku v2 I'll have to learn to merge vertexes(my SSJ4 and SSJ4 Gogeta), but go ahead. ;)

Quote from: SmashClash on March 21, 2011, 11:49:46 PM
If you make Goku v2 I'll have to learn to merge vertexes(my SSJ4 and SSJ4 Gogeta), but go ahead. ;)
Use DasDonkey Vertex Box 1. o.O
Also Kid Buu would be kool.

Quote from: Masamune on March 22, 2011, 12:00:17 AM
Quote from: SmashClash on March 21, 2011, 11:49:46 PM
If you make Goku v2 I'll have to learn to merge vertexes(my SSJ4 and SSJ4 Gogeta), but go ahead. ;)
Use DasDonkey Vertex Box 1. o.O
Also Kid Buu would be kool.
I just hex if I want to merge vertexes... >.<
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Goku V2 would be epic, although he already is sex as [censored].

Kid Buu over Lucario is a winner in my blunt.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 22, 2011, 01:52:19 AM
Kid Buu over Lucario is a winner in my blunt.
Am I the only one who thinks this is [censored]ing hilarious?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Would Kid Buu/Baby really go over Lucario?

When does the poll end, btw?

GOKU FTW!!!

Kid buu over Lucario? Dont make me laugh :notimp:

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden: