Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
kid buu or Goku V2 i want both :D for my Project: DragonBrawl (i wanted most Vegeta over not a Mario Char. or Cp falcon or Sonic/Gotenks over Lucas or Ness right now  :af2:)
you can´t find a bigger DB/Z/GT/sonic/Mario fan in Denmark then me :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hey BeyondYou/Red Jacket Stunna/[your current username], how's the progress on Roy coming along?

Quote from: jokekid on March 22, 2011, 04:33:07 PM
lucario is too slow for kid buu, but model wise it could fit ^^
lucario is not too slow for kid buu after afew from the Project: DragonBrawl have done a moveset for him :) but first Goku>Vegeta>Gotenks or a other(i will work on not sure about the others from the team yet)
we need to have atleast Goku+Vegeta it like Mario+Luigi and Sonic+Shadow
and if the Goku V2 is just perfect or Kid buu i think i just add beyondyou to the team :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on March 22, 2011, 07:07:18 PM
Quote from: jokekid on March 22, 2011, 04:33:07 PM
lucario is too slow for kid buu, but model wise it could fit ^^
lucario is not too slow for kid buu after afew from the Project: DragonBrawl have done a moveset for him :) but first Goku>Vegeta>Gotenks or a other(i will work on not sure about the others from the team yet)
we need to have atleast Goku+Vegeta it like Mario+Luigi and Sonic+Shadow
and if the Goku V2 is just perfect or Kid buu i think i just add beyondyou to the team :D

i like playing super smash bros. brawl...
i dont want brawl+,-,balanced, P:M, soulbrawl nor dragonbrawl...
so yes, i like to have characters who fit with their moveset...

BUT, model-wise it looks pwetty possible, so i wouldnt mind it being over lucario, i would totally replace him for a NON pokemon hack ^^

Quote from: ds22 on March 22, 2011, 05:52:03 PM
Hey BeyondYou/Red Jacket Stunna/[your current username], how's the progress on Roy coming along?


Goin' good. Been meaning to put up previews, just get distracted. I'll have some up later... when I feel like it.


Zoboomafoo....

Wait a second...I remember....omg.

I love you :srs:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

I remember that show... vaguely :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Ninka_Aragaki on March 22, 2011, 10:24:38 PM
so many childhood memroies from zaboomafo >.>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEtDdlrWOc0


xD I laughed my ass off in real life when I saw that man. So many memories. That [censored] seems so ridiculous and cheesy now.

Quote from: Zoboomafoo on March 22, 2011, 10:42:01 PM
Quote from: Ninka_Aragaki on March 22, 2011, 10:24:38 PM
so many childhood memroies from zaboomafo >.>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEtDdlrWOc0


xD I laughed my ass off in real life when I saw that man. So many memories. That [censored] seems so ridiculous and cheesy now.

*gasp* NO CENSOR ALERT


Quote from: Ninka_Aragaki on March 22, 2011, 10:24:38 PM
so many childhood memroies from zaboomafo >.>

I HAVE TEENAGE MEMORIES OF ZABOOMAFO! XD

having analog 3 channel tv sucked ass... :srs:

[white]

I think BY's going to do Goku v2 since I know I didn't vote for Master Roshi.^

Hey what the [censored]? If Master Yoshi was there earlier, I wouldve picked him!!!! D:<

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601