Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: renkaken on March 24, 2011, 10:16:08 PM
lolface
Yo Beyond I love you (no homo) :af:
Also why is Travis wearing gloves in one hand in the othe not :af2:

>_>

Because that's how it is in the game. lol

sorry, but my blazblue fandom calls me

it says vote for ragna

so i did ._.

[white]

Quote from: Wulfbangmon on March 25, 2011, 02:02:21 AM
sorry, but my blazblue fandom calls me

it says vote for ragna

so i did ._.

So did I W0lf, so did I...

New Roy preview is amazing bro, pik's version was hard to top but i officially like your more than pik's now. good job. cant wait till the release. ;)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Beyond on March 24, 2011, 10:47:32 PM
Quote from: renkaken on March 24, 2011, 10:16:08 PM
lolface
Yo Beyond I love you (no homo) :af:
Also why is Travis wearing gloves in one hand in the othe not :af2:

>_>

Because that's how it is in the game. lol
lol
I havent played No more heroes in a loooooooong time
Epic New Roy pic bro :af:

Strawberries >_>

Nice job on Roy so far, can't wait till he's finished ^_^

EDIT: ...Nothing <_<
Y'all see wut I dun there wi teh strawberriez?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Roy. :)
Can't wait til they release a ft_marth.rel and an extra CSS slot. Roy will get a personal slot with recolors from Melee and SFX and names and BSPs, CSPs, androyisareboy...

Otherwise saying he's awesome. ;)


Even before voting, I knew that strawberries was winning.

Genius, sir.

Beyond the Bloodedge May Cry No More eating Strawberries.




.....Oh, and sexy Roy, lookin' good so far. :D


Oh [censored] even sexier preview!

I mean you could release it as is and we would all be happy fanboys, but keep working on it sonny!


Just when I thought Roy couldn't look any more epic... I end up looking at the newest preview and my mind was blown!

All in all... Excellent job so far on my boy Roy!  :roy: (I mained him before Marth anyways... XD)

Our Boi is back.
Roy is looking great so far.
Almost can't for it to be finished.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I voted for Kid Buu.... but then I saw Amaterasu on the poll after the fact.......

* Adirondack Hellsing has become a very, very, VERY sad Panda....