Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
kid Buu we need moar DB/Z/GT for Vault then just kid Goku,Adult Goku and a bad made Vegeta Texture but the best one we got for him yet
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on March 25, 2011, 08:26:30 PM
kid Buu we need moar DB/Z/GT for Vault then just kid Goku,Adult Goku and a bad made Vegeta Texture but the best one we got for him yet
At least There ARE DBZ hacks in the vault.

There are way more needed textures and vertextures from other games than DBZ.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Oh god....I want them all o.o  I'd choose Ammy if she's over Ivysaur, otherwise Deadpool.

...yeah, what everyone else is saying about the Roy preview so far

i voted Amaterasu, thatd be epic. :)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


DBZ is a pretty cool guy. eh pink and doesnt afraid of anything

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Roy... >_>

It's awesome..

You know you have a resize by Renkaken?

IF YOUR A FURRY

YOUR VOTING FOR AMATERASU

IM A FURRY

I VOTED FOR AMATERASU

IF YOUR NOT A FURRY

YOUR VOTING FOR AMATERASU

got it? :af2:

[white]

Quote from: Pandabang on March 26, 2011, 12:36:37 AM
IF YOUR A FURRY

YOUR VOTING FOR AMATERASU

IM A FURRY

I VOTED FOR AMATERASU

IF YOUR NOT A FURRY

YOUR VOTING FOR AMATERASU

got it? :af2:
But I'm a furry(Look at my persona) and I voted for Kid Buu because... *clears throat*...*talks as SSJ4 Goku*...I wanna fight Kid Buu again--In THIS form!

Furry^

We all know who I voted for.

Also, can't wait for Roy.


Amaterasu, i want to see her in brawl ^.^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿