Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 26, 2011, 01:35:39 AM
Strider and Lid = NO

Your argument is invalid
Hiryu and Shoe
Your argument is invalid..
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SSJCerious on March 26, 2011, 01:35:39 AM
Strider and Lid = NO

Your argument is invalid

my argument is more valid with deadpool 0.o

like the o in shoe makes a little sense.. but meh

[white]

Quote from: Segtendo on March 26, 2011, 01:37:42 AM
Hiryu and Shoe
Your argument is invalid..
:>.>:
I'll get you back....
*plots evil plan*

ON TOPIC - Beyond, is it hard vertexing Roy's hair? I want to know >_>

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 26, 2011, 01:41:00 AM
:>.>:
I'll get you back....
*plots evil plan*

ON TOPIC - Beyond, is it hard vertexing Roy's hair? I want to know >_>
;P

Roy is looking more like his Melee self, Mango man. Keep it up :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


It's getting there...

Just gotta get that cape to export properly and some other edits and then release.

*enters*

*sees thread title*

SERIOSLY??!
That fast?!

*exits door quietly (UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE :notimp:)*

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Beyond on March 26, 2011, 04:14:37 AM
It's getting there...

Just gotta get that cape to export properly and some other edits and then release.


release soon? heck yeah! :af: another job well done bro. ;)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


It actually looks pretty cool, just finish the texture.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


 :af:
Great Job with Roy, BY! Can't wait for the release ;D

Quote from: Beyond on March 26, 2011, 04:14:37 AM
It's getting there...

Just gotta get that cape to export properly and some other edits and then release.
*Image of Roy*

Holy [censored], that's amazing. Like... I'm speechless.. I cannot wait, man, I cannot wait.

Quote from: Beyond on March 26, 2011, 04:14:37 AM
It's getting there...

Just gotta get that cape to export properly and some other edits and then release.


^that's a pic from BrawlBox

Quote from: Beyond on March 26, 2011, 04:14:37 AM
It's getting there...

Just gotta get that cape to export properly and some other edits and then release.

Looking great so far.
Indeed still need a few little things (cape, shoulder pads), but other than that, it looks perfect.


March 26, 2011, 02:14:50 PM #3449 Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 02:16:44 PM by Difegue
Freaking DBZ fans ruining polls forever T_T

jk, althrough I voted Deadpool out of sheer fanboyism, Kid Buu would be cool.
I guess he'd be a Dedede vertex... :V