Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
*facepalm*
It's been stated multiple times he probably going to be on Lucario. Dedede is fit for Fat buu, not Kid Buu....

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

*Waits for it while working in some Roy Recolors (Obviosly if him has decide to keep Pik Texture)*

Oh woops, mistook Kid and Fat again.
I never watched much DBZ. I really prefer the original Dragon Ball, much funnier :]

Aw, man.
Looks like Ammy's not gonna win this time.
D:

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on March 26, 2011, 02:53:26 PM
Aw, man.
Looks like Ammy's not gonna win this time.
D:
Once again, I hate when DBZ characters are put on polls... They almost always win...

*Sigh* Annoyance at DBZ in general aside, Roy is looking great, makes me want the Roy PSA finished more.
XD

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on March 26, 2011, 03:19:29 PM
Once again, I hate when Beyond makes polls... I never get what I want...

*Sigh* Annoyance at life in general aside, Roy is looking great, makes me want the Roy PSA finished more.
XD
Fixed :srs:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

actually, its pretty understandable that dbz characters get more votes, cuz first: more ppl knows them... and second: dbz has been in the lifes of probably every single kid...
soo, this is what polls are for, to see what ppl want more... oh and yeah, i voted for kid buu ^^

March 26, 2011, 06:10:00 PM #3457 Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 06:17:40 PM by renkaken
>_<
I've been here for two hours waiting for Roy, that demonstrates that I'm crazy about him? :oshi:
Oh also I voted for Kid Buu :af:


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on March 26, 2011, 03:19:29 PM
Once again, I hate when DBZ characters are put on polls... They almost always win... XD
The same could be said for characters of ANY major franchise. Final Fantasy characters especially. Roy, a character that people have been DYING to put back in Brawl, only BARELY won last time over some character from FF7. If you include a character from FF7, you may as well give them the victory.

March 26, 2011, 06:41:23 PM #3459 Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 06:44:44 PM by Omega Malkior
If only I had a generic ft_marth.rel >.>...

I would use Roy.



P.S: Great and quick work you did on him BY. Keep the updates coming...

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

we only got Kid goku/Adult Goku for Dragonball in Vault (now vegeta but it looks more like Vegito then vegeta and over Wrong char. it over CP. falcon as Adult Goku :( ) while we got alot from Final Fantasy/naruto/other animes
so ofc is a DBZ char. for Brawl winning we needing more of them
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

March 26, 2011, 06:46:23 PM #3461 Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 06:47:57 PM by SDo0m ImPeRiAL
I still find it funny how if Roy was never in Melee, 95% (probably more) of the people currently wanting him in Brawl wouldn't even know who the hell he was since all he was from was Fire Emblem 6 (which is a GBA game that came out exclusively in Japan).  How do I know this for sure?  Well let's think about it this way:

There sequel to FE6 is FE7, which is the first Fire Emblem game to have been released in the west.  Eliwood is the main character in that, along with Hector and Lyndis (Lyn).  Not only did FE7 get significantly more regard than FE6, but it also got very good review scores (88% metacritic average).  Despite this, barely anyone knows Eliwood or Hector and people only know Lyn because she's in Brawl o.O

Now if barely anyone knew Eliwood or Hector, think of how few would know Roy (aka Eliwood's son) if he wasn't in Melee.

Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 26, 2011, 06:41:23 PM
If only I had a generic ft_marth.rel >.>...

I would use Roy.


It's not really the absence of the ft_marth.rel at the moment, it's the absence of the right codes.  Heck, there are generic rel files for every character and they're not hard to obtain at all.

So... Lets compare this image of Roy and the new vertex:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Things wrong with the model:
NONE! It looks perfect! The only thing that is needed to truly make it a perfect Roy is a few texture edits o_o!
I haven't really hacked brawl in a few weeks... This vertex hack is whats gonna make me play some more :3

*Lurks Waits for the release*  :af2:

Oh and about most people not knowing Roy until he was in Melee... I wouldn't even know Marth or the game fire emblem if it wasn't mentioned in Melee! XD
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

That's scary good.
The only extrememly slight difference is:
The the armor texture doesn't full match on body and forehead, the cape is a little over his shoulders.
The wrist bands need to be light blue with that line and his skin needs to be more tan.

That's all. :happy:

March 26, 2011, 07:31:58 PM #3464 Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 08:04:08 PM by Omega Malkior
Quote from: SDo0m ImPeRiAL on March 26, 2011, 06:46:23 PM
It's not really the absence of the ft_marth.rel at the moment, it's the absence of the right codes.  Heck, there are generic rel files for every character and they're not hard to obtain at all.
What I meant was to have a generic ft_marth.rel from PW to replace Jigglypuff and THEN use Roy

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden: