Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Beyond on March 26, 2011, 04:14:37 AM
It's getting there...

Just gotta get that cape to export properly and some other edits and then release.



Good going Beyond!!! That roy really looks like melee one!!!! I CAN WAIT FOR THE RELEASE!!!!
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hopefully he will be correct size and not Marth size.



Is he, BeyondYou?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

I can already tell in the preview that he's shorter than Marth, as he should be.

Is this just the texture or does it comes with a psa??

even though it doesnt matter....im just ready to see kid buu

"Roy is our boy. If you're a hater, I'll see you later." ~Me

Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 26, 2011, 10:46:17 PM
Is this just the texture or does it comes with a psa??

even though it doesnt matter....im just ready to see kid buu
BeyondYou does not make PSA

Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 26, 2011, 10:46:17 PM
Is this just the texture or does it comes with a psa??

even though it doesnt matter....im just ready to see kid buu
Pretty sure Thany was making one on Smashboards...

Not so much making one, but rather kinda picking up where the last people left off :3

And holy zombie jebus! Beyond, you must sacrifice sleep for this work! I can't believe it's almost done, and so quickly, too :D

(Also, I could prolly take a shot at making his recolours :D )
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh well ok but i wanna see someone make a kid buu psa...now that would be something worth called " EPICCCC"  <---YEZSH

Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 26, 2011, 11:36:04 PM
Oh well ok but i wanna see someone make a kid buu psa...now that would be something worth called " EPICCCC"  <---YEZSH

I'll be using BigBadBooya's Gokario PSA over Lucario. It will fit perfectly IMO.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 26, 2011, 11:55:41 PM
I'll be using BigBadBooya's Gokario PSA over Lucario. It will fit perfectly IMO.

all u have to do is make the moves pink lol

I hope and think Roy will be released at midnight.
1. It has said "released soon" for a bit.
2. He releases things at midnight usually.
3. Hype.
4. It's my birthday. :af2:

Quote from: SmashClash on March 27, 2011, 12:33:20 AM
I hope and think Roy will be released at midnight.
1. It has said "released soon" for a bit.
2. He releases things at midnight usually.
3. Hype.
4. It's my birthday. :af2:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Quote from: SmashClash on March 27, 2011, 12:33:20 AM
I hope and think Roy will be released at midnight.
1. It has said "released soon" for a bit.
2. He releases things at midnight usually.
3. Hype.
4. It's my birthday. :af2:

HAPPY FREAKING BRIF'DAY TO AN ALSOME HACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!