Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New



yes, it is true!
roy is here, but i find him kinda brawl styled... i LUV IT!!!

When I first saw the thread title I was like, mmm not sure if serious.
But now I'm all like, YESH!!1!

Another texture blessed by BeyondYou's holy hands :af:

Looks great!



EDIT:  :srs: :srs: ATTENTION EVERYONE :srs: :srs:

Last night, Amaterasu had 38 votes and now it caught up with Kid Buu.

Multiple fake accounts have been created just to beat Kid Buu, to vote for Amaterasu which now has 45 votes just like what happened with Micky  :>.>:

I hate when cheaters appear >.>

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Epic Roy is epic!

You completely kill the purpose of April Fools joke though lol

Now I'm gonna go enjoy this hack like the fanboy that I am.

Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 01, 2011, 08:03:23 PM
Another texture blessed by BeyondYou's holy hands :af:

Looks great!



EDIT:  :srs: :srs: ATTENTION EVERYONE :srs: :srs:

Last night, Amaterasu had 38 votes and now it caught up with Kid Buu.

Multiple fake accounts have been created just to beat Kid Buu, to vote for Amaterasu which now has 45 votes just like what happened with Micky  :>.>:

I hate when cheaters appear >.>

Noooo, 6 people just came in a voted for Ammy. ¦D

Quit being butthurt just because other people decided they wanted Ammy and not Kid Buu. Not ALL comebacks are because of accounts being made. There ARE a lot of people on this forum you know. XD

Also, kickass job with Roy, Beyond. :3


Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 01, 2011, 08:03:23 PM
Another texture blessed by BeyondYou's holy hands :af:

Looks great!



EDIT:  :srs: :srs: ATTENTION EVERYONE :srs: :srs:

Last night, Amaterasu had 38 votes and now it caught up with Kid Buu.

Multiple fake accounts have been created just to beat Kid Buu, to vote for Amaterasu which now has 45 votes just like what happened with Micky  :>.>:

I hate when cheaters appear >.>



Are you moderator? Can you see the IP adresses of the people who've voted?
Or are you just unable to acept the fact that some people like Amaterasu more then Kid Buu?

Awesome, This roy beats all the old versions! sure gona replace the v2 with this one! nice work!

He has a point, this poll has been on for awhile now, and if it really 6 people who came in and voted, where were they before, and why is it that they happened to show up now?

If Kid Buu got 6 votes from today to tommorow, I'd bet money you'd be complaining JUST like Malkior is.

ANYWAY,
There's nothing to say about Roy that hasnt been said before. Keep up the good work!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on April 01, 2011, 08:29:23 PM
He has a point, this poll has been on for awhile now, and if it really 6 people who came in and voted, where were they before, and why is it that they happened to show up now?

If Kid Buu got 6 votes from today to tommorow, I'd bet money you'd be complaining JUST like Malkior is.

I'm not even going to begin with how flawed your logic is. XD

It's not like everyone on this whole forum has seen this thread, voted in it, or even been on to do so. 6 people out of a few thousand on the forum? Oh wow, big difference.

Plus, for what reason would I have to be mad? There's no reason for a person to get angry just because the character they wanted didn't win the poll in the first place, it's childish.

Besides, I voted for Deadpool anyways, and he already lost. ¦D


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on April 01, 2011, 08:36:17 PM
I'm not even going to begin with how flawed your logic is. XD

It's not like everyone on this whole forum has seen this thread, voted in it, or even been on to do so. 6 people out of a few thousand on the forum? Oh wow, big difference.

Plus, for what reason would I have to be mad? There's no reason for a person to get angry just because the character they wanted didn't win the poll int he first place, it's childish.
^All of this

And anyways... I actually voted for Kid Buu.

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on April 01, 2011, 08:36:17 PM
I'm not even going to begin with how flawed your logic is. XD

It's not like everyone on this whole forum has seen this thread, voted in it, or even been on to do so. 6 people out of a few thousand on the forum? Oh wow, big difference.

Plus, for what reason would I have to be mad? There's no reason for a person to get angry just because the character they wanted didn't win the poll int he first place, it's childish.

Besides, I voted for Deadpool anyways, and he already lost. ¦D
For once, I agree here...

Anyway, BY, Roy is great, it's really cool to use his PSA, and your hack... It's a kick ass combination.  :P

My ONLY nitpick at all is, his eyes are two different sizes...But oh well, other then that, it's great, and best of all? Doesn't have Marth's face, it looks like Roy now... All and all, I'm keeping Roy's PSA for quite awhile, with this.
XD

Yeah....1000s?

About 200 of those thousands actually visit the site, look at how many "Stalker Kitty"'s we have XD.

And seeing as 126 had already voted....Thats over half of the regular visiters
....and like you said, not everyone is going to see this thread. How is it that it happened to be 6 people who came and voted for the same character to tie up the vote? It's kinda suspicious...

Either way I dont care...although I do have to say, no one really has a fitting moveset for Ammy OR Kid Buu, so theyd both play pretty wierd in-game :p

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601