Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Can't wait to see this.

By the way, I've been looking for 3D models of him with textures, and I found one.

Just waiting for a reply from this guy since the link for it was dead.

Unless you have one already?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 03, 2011, 12:05:15 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Can't wait to see this.

By the way, I've been looking for 3D models of him with textures, and I found one.

Just waiting for a reply from this guy since the link for it was dead.

Unless you have one already?
I have an Adult Buu model, couldn't find a kid one anywhere so I was just planning to use that. If you could get that actual Kid Buu mode for me I'd appreciate it. ;D

Ammy lost. e.e... Was this what you had started, Beyond?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Or was it someone else's on LST?

Quote from: Pram on April 03, 2011, 12:24:10 AM
Ammy lost. e.e... Was this what you had started, Beyond?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Or was it someone else's on LST?


Nope, that wasn't me. I don't put up previews on the LST blog. I don't even think that's supposed to be Ammy to be honest judging from the spikes that were put on Ivysaurs head. Wolf Link perhaps?

Quote from: Beyond on April 03, 2011, 12:30:30 AM


Nope, that wasn't me. I don't put up previews on the LST blog. I don't even think that's supposed to be Ammy to be honest judging from the spikes that were put on Ivysaurs head. Wolf Link perhaps?

I was thinking Red XIII...

Quote from: Beyond on April 03, 2011, 12:30:30 AM


Nope, that wasn't me. I don't put up previews on the LST blog. I don't even think that's supposed to be Ammy to be honest judging from the spikes that were put on Ivysaurs head. Wolf Link perhaps?
I wish Wolf Link, can be made Dx
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

That looks like it's still in 3DS Max.

It's been on the previews section at LST for a while now.

Maybe it can't be exported?


April 03, 2011, 01:26:45 AM #3653 Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 01:29:41 AM by SSJCerious
Quote from: Beyond's poll
Could you please finish Ryu? Please?

Fixed.  :srs:

EDIT: Damn, Ammy caught up fast. I personally couldnt finish Okami; wasnt feeling what the kinda of feeling I would feel in say, a Zelda game.
And Trunks?
*insert complaints about DBZ characters always winning polls*

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: Beyond on April 02, 2011, 11:46:09 PM

Are you sure? Are you using a PSA or something with Roy?

Because his faces show up fine for me.
No PSA. He keeps a straight face, even when hit.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Amazing poll is amazing.

I've been waiting for Ryu for too long man. I also have a feeling he's gonna win.

If Amaterasu is gonna be on Ivysaur, then that would really be interesting to see, since it stands on 4 legs and all. I do understand how hard it's gonna be to vertex that though.

Lightning is an epic [censored], good luck to her.

Now being the DBZ fanboy that we all know I am, you know who my vote is for.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I want Ammy! Mostly because she could be the gate way to my ultimate dream... Eevee in brawl!

Quote from: Adirondack on April 03, 2011, 02:04:54 AM
I want Ammy! Mostly because she could be the gate way to my ultimate dream... Eevee in brawl!
or Wolf Link ;)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿