Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
But it's out!  r)
loljk
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on April 01, 2011, 10:44:58 PM
But it's out!  r)
loljk
The Clone Engine, not the "replace another character with Ike, or, if you can figure it out, Marth or Jigglypuff" engine.

Edit: Didn't see the loljk part. Oh well. My cynicism still stands.

Quote from: Oshtoby on April 01, 2011, 11:06:01 PM
The Clone Engine, not the "replace another character with Ike, or, if you can figure it out, Marth or Jigglypuff" engine.

Edit: Didn't see the loljk part. Oh well. My cynicism still stands.
I believe she is referring to: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17901&Moderated=All

Quote from: SmashClash on April 01, 2011, 11:15:01 PM
I believe she is referring to: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17901&Moderated=All
I don't think that works the way that it advertises. For any character with articles (Other than Ike, since PW made a generic .REL for him), you'd have to have whatever character that PSA is based on ALSO out in battle.

*See's "Roy v3 (Super Smash Bros: Melee)" in Newest 10 section*

:notimp: prolly a april fool's joke.

*clicks the link*  :af: OMFG, this is epic!!!

But seriously, as always, great job Beyond.  :)

I was thinking this is was a JOKE but is TRUE OUR BOYV3 Is Here this is GREAT Now im just some to do Full melee roy pack V3 :)
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



EPIC POSE IS EPIC THE SAME AS AN EPIC HACK

Erm...

Roy's Blink face, and his hurt face...His eyes aren't closed.
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

He shows no emotion when getting hit...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



I think I know what happened.

He probably hexed a single face into all the slots, and vertexed them afterwards.
That doesn't work. It will be vertexed, but it won't show vertexed in-game.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on April 02, 2011, 09:01:48 PM
I think I know what happened.

He probably hexed a single face into all the slots, and vertexed them afterwards.
That doesn't work. It will be vertexed, but it won't show vertexed in-game.
It doesn't? Then how are you supposed to make multiple faces?

Quote from: TommoPuppy on April 02, 2011, 10:53:37 PM
It doesn't? Then how are you supposed to make multiple faces?

You either vertex them all or vertex before and hex later, one face at a time
The second requires back-uping a lot, though
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I vertexed them all independently if you try to use a single face for all of the others you get the problem that occurred with Piks Roy when he first released it where he had stray vertex points comin' off his ear and crap since the vertex order for each one of his faces are slightly different.

Quote from: Chef on April 02, 2011, 07:56:06 PM
He shows no emotion when getting hit...

Are you sure? Are you using a PSA or something with Roy?

Because his faces show up fine for me.

Quote from: Beyond on April 02, 2011, 11:46:09 PM
I vertexed them all independently if you try to use a single face for all of the others you get the problem that occurred with Piks Roy when he first released it where he had stray vertex points comin' off his ear and crap since the vertex order for each one of his faces are slightly different.

Are you sure? Are you using a PSA or something with Roy?

Because his faces show up fine for me.

Sorry, I thought he was right since I can't use Roy for lack of slots (downloaded it, though)

You're kinda right, but the vertex ear thing only happens when you hex the polygon12, which is the normal face. You can hex his blink half which is pretty close and not have that problem. Also, even with that vertex ear thing you can just vertex it and correct it (I did with Ashley).

I kinda need to correct myself as well because that glitch of the hexed faces not showing only happened with me once, and I assumed it was true as I thought it repeated with your Roy...

But I could hex then vertex Ashley's faces, as I said before, so I may be wrong.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]