Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
if trunks lose this poll it will be the end of all us NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Trunks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then no more DBZ characters except kid buu but he won so TRUNKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 03, 2011, 06:20:27 AM
Trunks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then no more DBZ characters except kid buu but he won so TRUNKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why no more DBZ we got more char. from other Animes then DBZ
we only got Goku,kid Goku, a Vegeta thats like Vegito in Vegeta´s Cloth(over CP. falcon :( )
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on April 03, 2011, 06:45:27 AM
why no more DBZ we got more char. from other Animes then DBZ
we only got Goku,kid Goku, a Vegeta thats like Vegito in Vegeta´s Cloth(over CP. falcon :( )
well thats true bcuz i want TEEN GOHAN (my favorite FREAKING character)
<-----EPIC i know thats not his super saiyan 2 hair color its just cool

yeah teen Gohan can fit over Pit there is already one but not really good
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i saw that and its got terrible graphics so i didnt get it but someone like beyondyou could make a D*** good gohan

What the hell, guys! Could you BE any more off-topic?


I don't get why people want DBZ characters in brawl ._____. Just play DBZ fighting games! Like Budokai tekaichi! They're really good! XD I voted for Ammy again, if Beyond makes Ammy and if the clone engine gets completed instead of getting Pichu back I'm gonna get Ammy over it :D Yes I like saying Ammy instead of Amaterasu >:3
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Alses on April 03, 2011, 01:15:34 PM
Why hack brawl when you can play other games?
This is what you meant to say.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on April 03, 2011, 01:20:59 PM
This is what you meant to say.

Not really... I just meant why hack characters from a franchise that have their own fighting game into another fighting game? I just haven't said anything about Ryu because so far in the poll he's already starting to get behind... Ammy doesn't have her own fighting game! Her only appearance in any fighting game was Marvel Vs Campcom 3 while trunks and all the other DBZ characters are in Budokai tekaichi 1,2,3 Burst limit, dragon ball revenge of king piccolo, raging blast and all the other less famous DBZ games... Its a HUGE list o,o
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114


Quote from: SSJCerious on April 03, 2011, 01:35:42 PM
What you meant to say.
That one is true :D Also Ryu just caught up to Trunks! :O Now Ammy is losing even more... Oh well, GO RYU! >=D
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

because brawl is a crossover game, dbz fighting games have only dbz characters, and we like to see dbz characters get pwnd by a plumber... or see sonic vs goku or fox vs vegeta, or whatever... the meaning of getting characters that have their own fighting game in brawl is cuz we can make it a HUGE crossover game...

edit: ninja'd but i dont care... xD
edit: double ninja'd, but i stil dont care!!!! xD

The only DBZ characters that I would support would be: Cell, Frieza,  Goku, Gogeta and Tapion (the guy trunks got his sword from)
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114