Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Alses on April 03, 2011, 01:41:17 PM
The only DBZ characters that I would support would be: Cell, Frieza,  Goku, Gogeta and Tapion (the guy trunks got his sword from)
^This

But replace Gogeta with Hercule, and Tapion with Ghost Nappa!

Quote from: Adirondack on April 03, 2011, 01:43:35 PM
^This

But replace Gogeta with Hercule, and Tapion with Ghost Nappa!
LOL! I forgot about ghost nappa! How could I!? D: But I wouldn't replace Tapion with him if I had to choose...
Tapion=DBZ version of Link :af:

:O Ammy is back in the game! Go Ammy!
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

April 03, 2011, 02:57:59 PM #3692 Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 03:04:09 PM by Kumari sai
the votes are mostly revolving around those 3, i think its just going to keep happening
go ammy (still)

*edit* beyonds only about 300 downloads to top downloads (artist)

I just wish BeyondYou would make/revamp Squall Leonheart because the one in the vault is extremely outdated.
And I don't think that anyone is thinking about revamping him, or is it?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

I feel kinda bad that only one person voted for vann but everyonbe in this poll would be sick :D

Also I found out that somebody is making a psa for ryu over snake on smashboards looks pretty promissing so far.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 03, 2011, 05:14:55 PM
I feel kinda bad that only one person voted for vann but everyonbe in this poll would be sick :D

Also I found out that somebody is making a psa for ryu over snake on smashboards looks pretty promissing so far.
Can I have a link to the thread?

I would also like a link. LINK ME!
....Please?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Theres no thread going so far just a few animations were shown

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ultrawingx is making that (I think...)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


well, at least trunks isn't winning so far.
Was the mango option for Sentinel? I'd have voted for it if it was... Voted Deadpool instead :B

Still...DAT MANGO SENTINAL in Brawl would be the shiz

the poll is getting kinda ridiculous, dont you think? At the end of this the 4 of them will all have the same amount of votes -_-'
still want ammy to win


Haha that one vote on Vaan was me :P I've been playing Final Fantasy Dissidia 012 and he's an awesome character in it.


Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 03, 2011, 05:14:55 PM
I feel kinda bad that only one person voted for vann but everyonbe in this poll would be sick :D

Also I found out that somebody is making a psa for ryu over snake on smashboards looks pretty promissing so far.
Really? Damn. I guess I can rule out that idea........