Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: ds22 on April 09, 2011, 10:52:39 AM
"Argh, Dante is last now. The poll must be rigged!!!1!"
Seriously, GTFO.

Beyond knows why I want to change my vote ¬_¬



Quote from: Kumari sai on April 09, 2011, 03:17:40 PM
wtf nobody can get 20 votes in 3 days -_-

When it's Beyond's poll and there're only two options, HELL YES THEY CAN!!

Quote from: SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n on April 09, 2011, 04:10:22 PM
When it's Beyond's poll and there're only two options, HELL YES THEY CAN!!
good point -_-'

Quote from: ds22 on April 09, 2011, 03:56:44 PM

lmao
But yeah, like Sdo0m said, not only is this the BeyondYou's thread, theres only 2 options...

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

To celebrate the release SDooms new V. Joe Psa I decided to revamp the vertex as well, I had this modeled for a while but the release gave me the motivation to finish it. Hopefully release tonight.

And no, I don't have previews of Buu yet.

Before:


After:

Quote from: Beyond on April 09, 2011, 11:26:27 PM
To celebrate the release SDooms new V. Joe Psa I decided to revamp the vertex as well, I had this modeled for a while but the release gave me the motivation to finish it. Hopefully release tonight.

And no, I don't have previews of Buu yet.

Before:


After:


i love you.

(NO HOMO)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Yo that Viewtiful Joe is looking great man, wow.

This is just a BrawlBox preview, I can't imagine how sexy it's gonna look in game.

You got the head and helmet perfectly now, nice job.




wtf nobody can get 14 votes in 1 day -_- Yeah, I went there.


Ah, that mouth needed to be closed.
Very viewtiful.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]