Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Quote from: TommoPuppy on April 10, 2011, 03:52:59 AM
Aw god damn it Sexy Mountain is winning.
:srs:

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:


"Dude wtf! How the hell is Sexy Mountain winning! How is that possible!?

Someone is making fake accounts!!!!"

Well of course Sexy Mountain is winning.

On another note, again. Viewtiful Joe looking great man. Looking forward to the release ;)

V3s for the f*cking win!

Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 10, 2011, 03:53:59 AM
:srs:

Win.

Quote from: Segtendo on April 10, 2011, 03:57:55 AM
I literally lol'd at that.
No kidding.

Me too lmao.



Ah wow. Joe looks fantastic. That is truly badass.

Joe looks great! Can't wait to try him out in-game with SDoom's revamped PSA. ^^

Keep up the good work.

April 10, 2011, 05:09:30 AM #3908 Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 05:16:42 AM by SmashClash
Right when I go to bed. :(
Can't wait til tomorrow!(I'm on my DSi)
Good job, BY! You might need to update that Brawl CSS sig you got with VJ v2.

EDIT: I just saw it in BrawlVault.
It looks JUST like an import because the 3 pics in BV looks like you just copied and pasted VJ from Google Images onto a background! >: O :happy:

Holy cow!  This is so much better than the last version, it's not even funny!  Seriously, it looks like you ripped him right out of MvC3!

First Roy, now Joe.  I gotta say BY, when you re-make a hack, you do it right!

SDo0m's gonna be so happy. I know I am and I don't even have him as a persona or play VJ games(except once, but that was a long time ago).

I think I may have to either move or give up Blaziken for this sexy beast. Looks a million times better. :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Beyond on April 10, 2011, 04:58:53 AM
<_<
>_>

...released...


joe looks exactly like an import i dont see anything wrong with him at all, congrats. I had to choose either goku psa with no joe size mod or joe psa with size mod, i chose the second one because this is truly epic.

Henshin a go go baby all night long.

So whats next Beyond you gonna make kid buu or travis v3 first?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


*Sees the new Joe*

...

It's...

[spoiler]VIEWTIFUL :happy: :happy: :happy:

Seriously I can't convey the joy I have of seeing this flawless vertex.  I love it!  Even the texture looks way better.  "Viewtiful" is really just a summarising word for about 10 other positive ones :D. You sir have made me a very happy Easter bunny!

No inside of mouth or cell shade = :(
Otherwise epic vertex.
EDIT: also missing a hurt face :/