Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Already? Damn..

You trying to keep your first place ah? lol nice job homie!

Did you use the Normals editing thing by Random T Bush? Cause the texture looks much, much better now.

Can't wait to see previes for Kid Buu.

Quote from: MANSTA8 on April 10, 2011, 05:54:24 AM
No inside of mouth or cell shade = :(
Otherwise epic vertex.
EDIT: also missing a hurt face :/

Actually you do raise a point.  That's the only flaw I can see with this.  But it's so minor that it doesn't really matter XD  Still, it does look rather funny when he opens his mouth in some of the animations :P

Meh, whatevs.  I'm still keeping this forever.  I've fallen in love with it :3


u havent updated the OP with that sxy beast yet ^^



I fixed V. Joes faces, they should be up now. Sorry about that and thanks everyone. ;)


Quote from: jokekid on April 10, 2011, 08:43:50 AM
u havent updated the OP with that sxy beast yet ^^

The OP is now updated with the sexy beast. lol

Your sig CANNOT get more epic-er man!

EDIT: Erm... where did the character select go?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Do you have any progress (teaser) on the Ryu hack you're working on ? No impatience there, i was just wondering!
お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on April 10, 2011, 04:12:13 PM
Do you have any progress (teaser) on the Ryu hack you're working on ? No impatience there, i was just wondering!


I've showed previews of Ryu before, I haven't done much since then. I'm not reposting them again.

Quote from: Beyond on April 10, 2011, 04:04:03 PM
I fixed V. Joes faces, they should be up now. Sorry about that and thanks everyone. ;)


The OP is now updated with the sexy beast. lol

Cool. Also, how would I input the size mod MotionEtc. into the MotionEtc. of SDo0m's PSA?

*facepalm*
Im pretty sure Sdooms PSA is already set up to for Joe's size....

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


Quote from: SmashClash on April 10, 2011, 04:21:27 PM
Cool. Also, how would I input the size mod MotionEtc. into the MotionEtc. of SDo0m's PSA?

You don't need to.  It uses the same size mod proportions as V2, therefore the size mod is still compatible with my FitCaptainMotionEtc.pac.

Lol ninjad :ninja'd:  

That said though, I may tweak a couple of things when I release the full version (along with all the retextures since it'll include 7 different retextures).  He's a teeny bit too big at the moment (he's actually bigger than in the previous release XD) but all of his body features are in perfect proportion to each other (so all that'll need to be done is alter the size of the entire model from about 0.7 to about 0.6 or maybe even 0.5).

2DaMax92 is making recolors, too.
Now, I want a ft_captain.rel with an extra slot.

Quote from: SmashClash on April 10, 2011, 04:35:37 PM
2DaMax92 is making recolors, too.
Now, I want a ft_captain.rel with an extra slot.
Ye. But wont using a rel defeat the purposes of having  recolors? :/
I know the Cloud over GW has no team colors (Last time I checked anyway)
So wont that happen if VJ has a rel too.
(*crosses fingers* please tell me im wrong >u<)


Quote from: 5ANC on April 10, 2011, 05:28:55 PM
Ye. But wont using a rel defeat the purposes of having  recolors? :/
I know the Cloud over GW has no team colors (Last time I checked anyway)
So wont that happen if VJ has a rel too.
(*crosses fingers* please tell me im wrong >u<)

That only applies to GW because GW only has one costume file. Whoever you port the character over, that character will use the same amount of textures as that character.

So if you had him over Mario or something, you'd have all 5 costumes.