Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: SmashClash on April 10, 2011, 04:35:37 PM
2DaMax92 is making recolors, too.
Now, I want a ft_captain.rel with an extra slot.

I'm doing mine in specific costumes.  Four of them will be the costumes from MvC3, one of them will be my main persona and the last will be Viewtiful Joe with Captain Falcon textures (Captain Joe XD)

Quote from: Beyond on April 10, 2011, 04:19:31 PM


I've showed previews of Ryu before, I haven't done much since then. I'm not reposting them again.

Who talk about reposting just a link should do the trick, no? 
お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n on April 10, 2011, 05:40:45 PM
I'm doing mine in specific costumes.  Four of them will be the costumes from MvC3, one of them will be my main persona and the last will be Viewtiful Joe with Captain Falcon textures (Captain Joe XD)
I would like to see you persona as a texture. I myself will make my own too. Mainly Alastar and of course Fierce Diety...I was thinking of a Casshan one too.


I will make a Proto Man texture. I think V.Joe is based off of Proto anyway :P

Quote from: MANSTA8 on April 10, 2011, 06:36:08 PM
I will make a Proto Man texture. I think V.Joe is based off of Proto anyway :P

He really isn't, despite visual similarities.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


It was probably a cultural thing now that I think about it, but I'm still making it.
EDIT: NINJA'D WITH RYU

Quote from: SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n on April 10, 2011, 05:40:45 PM
I'm doing mine in specific costumes.  Four of them will be the costumes from MvC3, one of them will be my main persona and the last will be Viewtiful Joe with Captain Falcon textures (Captain Joe XD)
Joe with Falcon's textures?
I gotta try that :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


OH SHI if someone makes a rel for him, I'm so porting him. I'll also transfer and edit Cuckoos' Captain Blue texture on this new model for my own personal use.


Results of Falcon's textures on Joe's model :af:
[spoiler]

lolskinbeard



[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 10, 2011, 09:20:41 PM
Results of Falcon's textures on Joe's model :af:
[spoiler]

lolskinbeard





That's awesome XD  Though I think a couple of things should be done to make it look even more awesome:

1) He needs eyes XD
2) He needs his beard
3) I think the texture should be more bright and cel-shaded like Joe's

But apart from those it worked out really well :af:

What if someone made Joe with non toon-shaded textures? The scarf with Falcon's texture looks amazing.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on April 10, 2011, 09:49:05 PM
What if someone made Joe with non toon-shaded textures? The scarf with Falcon's texture looks amazing.

BRALIFICATION TIEM BAY-BEH! :af:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Pik on April 10, 2011, 09:49:05 PM
What if someone made Joe with non toon-shaded textures? The scarf with Falcon's texture looks amazing.
The scarf does look really good on Viewtiful Falcon. Maybe a Brawl-ified Joe could use a recolor of Falcon's scarf?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I was wondering....If it's not too much trouble, could you do a hack of Joe with his mouth-guard activated?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302