Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Yea, I could do that. I was planning to make it for my personal use anyways. 


April 12, 2011, 03:17:31 PM #3947 Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 10:09:54 PM by Dr. SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n
Oh yeah btw Beyond, I finished making Joe smaller.  He's now 0.55 times the size rather than 0.7 (he's naturally a very tiny character so I think it makes sense).  Unfortunately I've only done it for my FitCaptainMotionEtc.pac (for my moveset) and not the default one and I really can't be asked to do it for the normal one (one slot size modding is soooooo tedious) :-\  

Good thing is that it will only require a FitCaptainMotionEtc.pac.  No bone renaming in Viewtiful Joe's FitCaptain00 files is necessary :) I'll have some pictures up fairly soon.

EDIT: Sorry it took so long, but here's what Joe looks like resized to 0.55 size:



He's a fair bit smaller than before :P Before he was actually roughly the same height as Ike overall (thanks to his huge head), but now he is smaller.

Quote from: Dr. SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n on April 12, 2011, 03:17:31 PM
Oh yeah btw Beyond, I finished making Joe smaller.  He's now 0.55 times the size rather than 0.7 (he's naturally a very tiny character so I think it makes sense).  Unfortunately I've only done it for my FitCaptainMotionEtc.pac (for my moveset) and not the default one and I really can't be asked to do it for the normal one (one slot size modding is soooooo tedious) :-\  

Good thing is that it will only require a FitCaptainMotionEtc.pac.  No bone renaming in Viewtiful Joe's FitCaptain00 files is necessary :) I'll have some pictures up fairly soon.

EDIT: Sorry it took so long, but here's what Joe looks like resized to 0.55 size:



He's a fair bit smaller than before :P Before he was actually roughly the same height as Ike overall (thanks to his huge head), but now he is smaller.


It's cool, I wasn't expecting you to do it for the default animations anyways. I just need to be bored and have some time to kill and I'll do it.

Vuu looks viewtiful... I mean, Buu looks beautiful! >_> I mean Kid Buu looks awesome!

Hmm.... Kid buu on Lucario.... That would go semi-great with the Gokario PSA... with one of the wait animations swapped with one of DK's...

Kid Buu looks really good so far man, cant wait to see what his face will turn out like. ;)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Looks good.
Never watched DBZ, but he's lookin' good so far.
inb4WHYUNOWATCHDBZ
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That Buu is sexay.

Way to go!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


My only qualm with Kid Buu being on Lucario is that he his fingers won't be able to be bent, ever.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Holy [censored]!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I had to say it like that.

That was my instant reaction. This is looking epic as hell, don't care what others say, not even gonna read.

This is the most epic [censored] ever, and get ready for 128742 downloads.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 13, 2011, 04:22:37 AM
Holy [censored]!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I had to say it like that.

That was my instant reaction. This is looking epic as hell, don't care what others say, not even gonna read.

This is the most epic [censored] ever, and get ready for 128742 downloads.



Yeah, your problem is you don't know how to be objective on ANYTHING. :srs:

You see anyone who give an objective opinion on anything as a troll or a hater anyway.

I agree it is and will look awesome, but I am going to give an objective opinion.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 13, 2011, 04:35:29 AM
Yeah, your problem is you don't know how to be objective on ANYTHING. :srs:

You see anyone who give an objective opinion on anything as a troll or a hater anyway.

I agree it is and will look awesome, but I am going to give an objective opinion.

Okay you be the objective hater, and I'll just be myself.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 13, 2011, 04:39:54 AM
Okay you be the objective hater, and I'll just be myself.

Being objective doesn't mean being hateful.

You're perceptions of critique and objectivity are royally screw-loose.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302