Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
I started the head, so new preview up. Now that I got his basic shape down, I just need to refine it.

Hopefully won't take too long...

Quote from: Beyond on April 14, 2011, 02:13:37 AM
I started the head, so new preview up. Now that I got his basic shape down, I just need to refine it.

Hopefully won't take too long...

head looks a little messy in the preview, but im sure it will look better in brawlbox and everything. Nice looking Kid Buu beyond, this one i will be getting for sure. :)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Oh wow. You're really breezing through this one Beyond. o.o


Nice start on the head man. Can't believe how good it's looking already.

Looking forward to the finished product.


I guess you could say he's getting a... HEAD start
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Seriously, head looks smexy.


Loving that Buu.  Honestly, if I hadn't seen the tail next to him, I'd have never thought that he was going over Lucario (though the moveset does make sense).

Well, here's hoping everything exports properly.  A couple of my friends are huge DBZ fans, so I'm sure that they'd love to see this!


I can't wait. This is gonna be good.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

April 14, 2011, 10:55:47 AM #3985 Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 10:57:23 AM by jokekid
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on April 14, 2011, 03:29:40 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


lol...

i saw what u did there :>.>:

edit:

that buu head looks great in shape, but damn is he a ugly motherf***er... i mean look at those lips..xD
but i already know its gonna look awesome when finished ^^

Quote from: jokekid on April 14, 2011, 10:55:47 AM
i saw what u did there :>.>:

edit:

that buu head looks great in shape, but damn is he a ugly motherf***er... i mean look at those juicy lips..xD
but i already know its gonna look awesome when finished ^^

Fixed.


Quote from: JDub on April 14, 2011, 02:47:04 AM
I guess you could say he's getting a... HEAD start
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Seriously, head looks smexy.
Haha!

Hmm for some reason that face reminds me more of the adult, low in fat yogurt Buu... Still looks awesome though :3 And every post I make on this thread from now on will be about Ammy being next >=D
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114