Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Started exporting before calling it a night. This is gonna be a b*tch to export correctly. ._.

Quote from: Beyond on April 15, 2011, 05:13:25 AM
Started exporting before calling it a night. This is gonna be a b*tch to export correctly. ._.

dude i know what you mean, thats why i dropped the Chaos Zero project temporarily. :(
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


* Velen Draufgänger sees the preview and screams!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Oh no it exploded! I heard he's a [censored] to patch, but still, you can do it sir.

Mewtwo and Deoxys were possible, it will probably just require a lot of patching.

I know very little about Vertexing, but I know THE BeyondYou will figure it out and get it to work ;)

Aww man... Kid Buu looks like he's about to explode!  :o

With a ton of patience I'm sure you'll pull this off eventually...  ;)

* Velen Draufgänger roots BY on from the sidelines.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302



just out of curiosity if you ever make Scizor that is on your list what character would it be over?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pedro702 on April 15, 2011, 12:29:23 PM
just out of curiosity if you ever make Scizor that is on your list what character would it be over?

I'd guess Falco.


Quote from: pedro702 on April 15, 2011, 12:29:23 PM
just out of curiosity if you ever make Scizor that is on your list what character would it be over?

Either Falco or C. Falcon. I'm kinda divided between the two.

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on April 15, 2011, 01:15:11 PM
I think Kid Goku needs a revamp  :af2:

k. >_>

the body only needs one double patch... at least i only needed one double patch for renamon...

i know i never released, but thats cuz im stuck with his head and think i erased the files...

Quote from: Beyond on April 15, 2011, 02:13:20 PM

Either Falco or C. Falcon. I'm kinda divided between the two.

Falco plox =3  I wants to keep Viewtiful Joe (the PSA won't go with any other characters because of how Joe attacks and stuff).  Also, I believe .Fade was working on a PSA of Scizor over Falco.  If he's still doing it or simply working in complete silence, I don't know though :-\