Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on April 18, 2011, 07:37:30 PM
Honestly, its rly not your fault, SSJ. Its the fault of those that can't control themselves outside of the game *coughOmegaMalkiorcough* :af:
And me, possibly, although, you could obviously tell that my "warnings" were fake/jokes. >.>
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

April 18, 2011, 08:03:06 PM #4036 Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 09:09:35 PM by Deathstroke.
Look what has happened, happened... So drop it and Stay on Topic...
FC:4898-8419-2778


Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on April 18, 2011, 08:50:15 PM
Fixed for ya bro ;)

There was nothing to fix, lol.

Quote from: Deathstroke. on April 18, 2011, 08:03:06 PM
Look what has happened, happened... So drop it and Stay on Topic...
^ Say this to yourself and you'll know what I mean.

Quote from: songeflemy on April 18, 2011, 09:15:52 PM
There was nothing to fix, lol.
^ Say this to yourself and you'll know what I mean.

Ah I see, there's a sort of break after the "look" so it's like "Look...what has happened, happened."  But the "and" needed fixing when I did it....

Anyways, pointless conversation is pointless XD

What has happened, happened, and it will not happen again, unless it really happens.

I wonder what the BeyondYou has been up to..

Quote from: songeflemy on April 18, 2011, 09:15:52 PM
There was nothing to fix, lol.
^ Say this to yourself and you'll know what I mean.
Lol my wife understands me <3
FC:4898-8419-2778

._.

Remind me to never make a Lucario hack again, at least until the model converter is done. This now holds the record for longest export time of all my hacks ever.

Just some texture stuff and tweaking and yes, the shoulders are like that for a reason. Looks fine in game.


Holy [censored] you actually did it!?

Wow man.. I was starting to lose hope and thought you were gonna drop the project.

Can't wait to have this on mah Brawlz and use him for screenshots ;o

So, you managed to fix it after all huh? ;D

Sweet job Beyond!

*waits for release*

Buu-tiful :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Beyond on April 20, 2011, 01:43:39 AM
._.

Remind me to never make a Lucario hack again, at least until the model converter is done. This now holds the record for longest export time of all my hacks ever.

Just some texture stuff and tweaking and yes, the shoulders are like that for a reason. Looks fine in game.


Can't wait. Great work. :)

Quote from: Beyond
The Shrine of BeyondYou: Buu Release Soon

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Buu looks good dude, another job well done. :) but i have a question...

How many patches did it take average? (for the torso and the head)
(just want to know if i should reboot my Chaos Zero project again.)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


awesome Kid buu is soon Done and i can maybe resize the model abit more and make him to Super Buu too :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later